Board logo

29th Feb comes every 4 years!!
fullpint - 28/2/12 at 06:50 PM

Any one got any thing special planned?
I'm going for the 'STOP SMOKING'..
Picked up my patches and inhalator this afternoon. Been meaning to do it for a while now so why not give it a go on the 29th Feb.. Started at the age of 22 and I'm now very near to the 48 mark. My only main concern is putting on the extra Lbs but lets see how it goes

Daddylonglegs - 28/2/12 at 07:04 PM

I feel sorry for the poor bugger who has their birthday on 29th Feb .

Good luck with the stopping smoking chap, best thing I ever did (apart from joining this forum of course )

JB

handyandy - 28/2/12 at 07:04 PM

Taking wife out for dinner to celebrate. Our 1st / 4th wedding anniversary ,
Yes we got married on 29th Feb 2008

I just say to the wife that I Only have to buy her a card and flowers every 4 yrs

Then the slap is dealt

Peteff - 28/2/12 at 07:06 PM

Don't give up smoking, nobody likes a quitter If you don't eat more you won't put weight on, simple as that. I packed up over 30 years ago without patches and inhalators from smoking over 20 a day and never gained an ounce just find something else to occupy your mind and hands other than shoving things in your pie hole.

Agriv8 - 28/2/12 at 07:53 PM

stopped the day my eldest was born 4 half years ago and still could start again tomorow if I could aford it.

but the 4 and 1/2 year old reminds me that i have more important things to spend my money on. PS he tole that I have to post a then a mad face then one of these and finally a

BED TIME JONATHAN says Daddy !!!!!

Agriv8

PeterV - 28/2/12 at 08:19 PM

My IVA retest on this special day. Good ot bad omen me wonders

trialsman - 28/2/12 at 08:45 PM

My parents were married on 29 Feb 1936. I always enjoyed telling people (like in 1972) that would ask how long my parents were married and I would tell them "Let's see, I'm 22 so my parents have celebrated 9 anniversaries". I would get some strange looks!!!! Russ

bi22le - 28/2/12 at 10:36 PM

Tomorrow I will be celibrating . . . . . . . . naf all!!

Another wednesday at work
Another meeting telling people how to design stuff
Another day I will be working late for no extra money.

Lucky I like my job. Maybe I should go to the pub to celibrate that I can say the above and not feel sad about it. Liking something you spend most of your life building up to, then doing, then relaxing from is a good thing. Right?

Biz

Macbeast - 28/2/12 at 10:39 PM

If you register your car on the 29 Feb, will your first MOT be in 12 years' time ?