Board logo

Epic Fog Fail
snapper - 15/3/12 at 07:37 PM

On my way to work this morning,
I just had to stop and photograph this.

Ben_Copeland - 15/3/12 at 07:45 PM

There are some real idiots about who dont know how to drive in fog.

Turning lights on, for starters seems to be the main brain dead thing

907 - 15/3/12 at 07:46 PM

Now, straight over the first roundabout.........

mrwibble - 15/3/12 at 08:15 PM

wonder if the one followed the other onto the round about

theconrodkid - 15/3/12 at 08:20 PM

maybe they were just dogging

vinny1275 - 15/3/12 at 08:48 PM

I really think there should be an IQ test before you're allowed to take a driving test. My current bugbears are:

Foglights on when it's not foggy
No lights at all when it is foggy
People with their rear fogs on who don't turn them off when someone arrives behind them
People who seem to think that the national speed limit sign means 50mph, then flash you when you overtake them.
The same people then not slowing down at all when they reach a village with a 30 limit

And my favourite of the last few weeks: A woman driving with *both* wing mirrors folded in. I flashed and flashed from behind her, surprise surprise she didn't seem to figure out what I was flashing for. At a set of lights I made a gesture with my hand like opening 2 gates, and surprise surprise, both mirrors popped open. Clearly she wasn't paying any attention to her mirrors, or she'd have noticed she was looking at herself, instead of the road behind (unless that was what she wanted....)

BigFaceDave - 15/3/12 at 11:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vinny1275
People who seem to think that the national speed limit sign means 50mph, then flash you when you overtake them.
The same people then not slowing down at all when they reach a village with a 30 limit

Round here they like to do that but once you have overtaken them doing 10+ mph faster than they are they will then decide they want to go faster afterall and drive up your back side! This happens to me on a daily basis it seems!

Ninehigh - 16/3/12 at 01:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by BigFaceDave
quote:
Originally posted by vinny1275

Round here they like to do that but once you have overtaken them doing 10+ mph faster than they are they will then decide they want to go faster afterall and drive up your back side! This happens to me on a daily basis it seems!

Cruise control is great for that, set it to 70 then go to overtake someone... It's amazing how you pull alongside people then stop making progress, even though you're doing 70 the whole way