Board logo

How could anyone?
40inches - 6/9/13 at 10:47 AM

After reading this: http://news.sky.com/story/1133988/china-boys-eyes-gouged-out-by-woman I am grateful I have eyes to shed tears from

Latest update just makes it worse.

[Edited on 6-9-13 by 40inches]

AndyW - 6/9/13 at 11:26 AM

That truly is shocking. About the same age as my son, and seeing the picture of that poor lad laying in the hospital bed, brings tears to my eyes.

How could anyone even think about doing that to a child is beyond belief.

May the little man recover and live a happy peaceful life.

steve m - 6/9/13 at 11:42 AM

I read the header, on the BBC news page, and could not bring myself to even read the article
To horrific!

nick205 - 6/9/13 at 11:43 AM

Horrific - I can't think of any other word

I too have 5 and 7 year old kids and to think what the boy and his parents must going through is unimaginable.

Mr Whippy - 6/9/13 at 12:08 PM

obviously his aunt was a nutter, pity they could not have transplanted her eye's...

puma931 - 6/9/13 at 01:38 PM

Not going to read that one! It happened to a women in Devon/Cornwall recently. She and her partner watched a horror film that had this sick act, and her boy friend then did it to her! Sick.

Shame they do not live in Saudi as you have the choice of compensation or retribution. I know what I would chose.

jps - 6/9/13 at 02:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by puma931
Not going to read that one!

+1 - the url is enough for me, no way am i clicking through to that!

What some people can do to other human beings is just beyond belief.

Not Anumber - 6/9/13 at 03:45 PM

i found it too upsetting to finish the article

MakeEverything - 6/9/13 at 04:15 PM

Its horrific to hear of some of the things that these backwards MOFO's do to innocent people, and reason enough to want to go and fight them.

coyoteboy - 6/9/13 at 04:38 PM

I must be getting de-sensitised. It raised an eyebrow and obviously had a thought for the little guy but the reports are not that horrific, it's quite sanitary really given the subject.

mark chandler - 6/9/13 at 05:08 PM

Reminded me of slumdog millionaire, the difference here is the lady that committed this atrocious act was probably mentally unstable, I,m sure the film was based upon fact

nick205 - 6/9/13 at 07:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything
Its horrific to hear of some of the things that these backwards MOFO's do to innocent people, and reason enough to want to go and fight them.

Go and fight who exactly...?

JoelP - 7/9/13 at 07:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
quote:
Originally posted by MakeEverything

Go and fight who exactly...?

The bastards at broadmoor!