Board logo

What do you think...is Trump crazy?
Mr Whippy - 6/11/20 at 02:04 PM

You know I've never been a fan of Trump but was glad he won over Hillary. He's always come across as a bit of a big headed jerk but the last few days with his outlandish claims and statements, I'm now inclined to think he's actually going a bit mad and is literally delusional.

Although Biden looks like he's ready for the morgue I will be glad he manages to remove him from power.

David Jenkins - 6/11/20 at 02:24 PM

I suspect that if/when he gets levered out of the White House he'll be hit with multiple lawsuits and many demands for repayments of debt that he could never meet. He's as corrupt as hell, psychotic and has only the barest grip on sanity.

I just worry about what he'll do in the short period between now and when he's pushed out in January - he's still president until then.

theconrodkid - 6/11/20 at 02:31 PM

i have been following this election for some time.
i have seen how the media and bit tech have had it in for the Don from 2016 on with fake news and censorship of anyone who says positive things about him.
all the clips on tube tube showing devious tactics cannot be ignored, the evidence that has been deleted, all the last minute votes found at 4 am ?.
and then there is Biden, the media not making much of his fascination with sniffing little girls and some of the things he has said in the past, all the riots condoned by his party.
something stinks and it aint my socks

Mr Whippy - 6/11/20 at 02:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
i have been following this election for some time.
i have seen how the media and bit tech have had it in for the Don from 2016 on with fake news and censorship of anyone who says positive things about him.
all the clips on tube tube showing devious tactics cannot be ignored, the evidence that has been deleted, all the last minute votes found at 4 am ?.
and then there is Biden, the media not making much of his fascination with sniffing little girls and some of the things he has said in the past, all the riots condoned by his party.
something stinks and it aint my socks

Sadly it seems that these very poor choices (a psycho and a walking dead guy) are the only two the whole of America can muster which in itself is quite incredible!

steve m - 6/11/20 at 02:48 PM

Evicting the lunatic trump from the white House should be easy, as its Forbidden

And as said, above, Trump is a loose cannon, he is mentally deranged, chauvinistic, raciest, (why did so many of colour seem to be on his side and vote??)

Even his wife seems to be trying to avoid any form of PDA, i do like her though!

steve

[Edited on 6/11/20 by steve m]

Badger_McLetcher - 6/11/20 at 03:07 PM

Question: What do you think...is Trump crazy?

Answer: Bat droppings have nothing on him.

Slimy38 - 6/11/20 at 03:31 PM

You know what I find really disturbing about all this? I'm starting to think Kanye West might actually be an improvement...

SJ - 6/11/20 at 04:03 PM

I wouldn't like to have to vote for either but the Democrats scare the life out of me. Trump would be better for the UK IMHO and he, or at least his administration, has achieved more than they get media credit for. Biden is really weird and makes Trump look sane. Would love to know if there is really any truth to the voting fraud allegations. Most of my team are American and they are as confused as we are

MikeR - 6/11/20 at 04:33 PM

Its weird, but i think Biden is a breath of sanity. Trump is lots of things I'm not going to write in case I ever travel to America!

However I've not followed things very closely. But I do think its likely they'll have president Harris before they have another president.

Don't forget its traditional for an outgoing president to pardon people .............

Simon - 6/11/20 at 04:55 PM

My politics has always been to the right (but with added social responsibility) but if I was voting in the US, there is no way I would vote for that idiot.

He's divisive, racist, sexist, arrogant, ignorant, quite thick, is very short on manners and couldn't care less about anyone apart from himself. And he went through four bankruptcies and still came up smelling of roses unlike his former employees.

I'm kinda hoping someone will say "Donald, you're fired!"

SJ - 6/11/20 at 05:00 PM

quote:

He's divisive, racist, sexist, arrogant, ignorant, quite thick, is very short on manners and couldn't care less about anyone apart from himself.

Same as Biden

jtskips - 6/11/20 at 05:10 PM

just me that likes trump then he would get my vote for sure

SJ - 6/11/20 at 05:12 PM

quote:

just me that likes trump then he would get my vote for sure

On a least worst basis he'd get mine as well. Bit like Johnson did.

loggyboy - 6/11/20 at 06:38 PM

Hes just a moron whose lucked out on life.

perksy - 6/11/20 at 06:44 PM

If anybody gets chance watch the film "You've been Trumped"

steve m - 6/11/20 at 07:47 PM

I semi lived in New Jersey 1989-1991 and travelled between Gatwick LGW and Newark EWR every four ish days
Looking back at those dates It was in the Ronald Reagen George bush senior days, but i had forgotten!

And i can remember vividly how passionate every single person was about who they voted for, to the extent that each household would have signs all over their front garden, who they were voting for, the house i lived in Shelbourne Avenue, was owned by by my cousins, and British, all though they did have duel nationalities, however i dont remember them voting at that time

Every single day, they would have different parties of canverser's to the front door demanding to know were my cousins allegiance was, as every other house had pledged theirs, and had it all over the front lawns !!

It was a very odd place to be, and even answering the front door to some of these bullies, was not a pleasant feeling, and if you didnt answer, they would come round the back at let them selves in!

YEP, they did !!

It was almost a cult thing, you voted blue or red, and if you didnt, they would make your lives a misory

My Uncle, who was very against guns, kept a loaded gun in the sideboard by the front door, and one in the glove box of his car, just in case,

America is one VERY scary place to live in, and i have no plans to ever go back, especially after having a gun pulled out of me, once at a railway station, the other while i was in a taxi, both in New york, and with in a couple of weeks of each other.

steve

BenB - 6/11/20 at 07:48 PM

Biden's not a great orator. Trump is a sociopath and needs serious help. The steroids he had for covid just gave him steroid induced psychosis. He's prepared to split his "beloved country" for his own success. But then what do you expect- prepared to sacrifice his country for himself he calls those that died for their country and did it the other way round "suckers". Despicable treasonous idiot. POTUS? More like POS.

femster87 - 6/11/20 at 08:09 PM

I don't think he is, we just do not understand the America political differences here in the UK.

What I find fascinating though is that people think such a leader would work in the UK. I very much doubt it.

He would not get my vote. Being of African origin, I have seen how all this political divisions create phenomenal animosity and war. People forget history far too quickly

steve m - 6/11/20 at 08:18 PM

Although i bow to your extensive knowledge Ben, i question your prognosis

Donald Trump had corona virus for 3 days, and made a miraculous recovery, with no symptoms, and tested negative on day 5 ?
Trumps son, Eric i believe, had corona virus for 15 miniutes ?? and also made a miraculous recovery, and also talks shite
Melania, (babe) took a bit longer, but dare say she wanted some space, like 1000 miles between her and the lunatic D Trump and hes inbred family

starterman - 6/11/20 at 08:46 PM

I love the bloke. He makes for good TV viewing seeing as there is sod all else to watch. Both of them should be in an old peoples home. Pair of bellends.

steve m - 6/11/20 at 09:03 PM

Your not wrong m8, but possible presidents of the most powerful country in the world ??

err no

Benzine - 6/11/20 at 09:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy is Trump crazy?

Does the Tin Man have a sheet metal cock?

joneh - 7/11/20 at 09:33 AM

Republicans and Democrats are different heads to the same hydra.

The war machine will keep turning, large oil and pharma will still be corrupt. Politicians will still be corrupt. Americans won't get free universal healthcare, better workers rights or a good state pension. It'll all be blamed on the Chinese instead of the Russians this time.

America will have a pro republican war machine president Harris within a year.

steve m - 7/11/20 at 09:52 AM

Its a sloooow process with the counting, its been 253/214 for 3 days now
the two Oap's must be doing it themselves!

[Edited on 7/11/20 by steve m]

scootz - 7/11/20 at 12:11 PM

History will not be kind to Donald Trump. He has seriously vandalised his country.

scootz - 7/11/20 at 01:14 PM

... and yes, he IS crazy! Utterly bonkers!

David Jenkins - 7/11/20 at 01:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz

Actually, I think he's extremely ill - he's obese, doesn't look at all healthy generally, and prone to meandering and meaningless proclamations. Not someone I'd like to have his hand on the big red button (I'm thinking Dr. Strangelove here).

Mind you, Biden looks like the walking wounded as well...

Biden's nap

scootz - 7/11/20 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
quote:

Actually, I think he's extremely ill - he's obese, doesn't look at all healthy generally, and prone to meandering and meaningless proclamations. Not someone I'd like to have his hand on the big red button (I'm thinking Dr. Strangelove here).

Mind you, Biden looks like the walking wounded as well...

Biden's nap

I should clarify that I've no doubt whatsoever that he has various psychological disorders, but my 'crazy' and 'bonkers' accusation wasn't aimed in that direction (I'm not that crass). It's aimed at my belief that he's simply not a good human being - medical disorders aside, I consider him to be a complete and utter arsehole!

femster87 - 7/11/20 at 07:35 PM

Not pulling any punches Scotty

BenB - 7/11/20 at 08:20 PM

The only question is whether narcissistic personality disorder is considered "crazy", the later not being a medical term!!!! Either way he's still a bellend.

steve m - 7/11/20 at 08:27 PM

"that he's simply not a good human being - medical disorders aside, I consider him to be a complete and utter arsehole!"

i agree 100% but not only a major ars4hole, and incredibly dangerous one, hes extremely rude and dismissive of any one who doesnt have the same whacky views as he does, but hes always been an ars4hole, so was never going to change, the US has a very strange way of picking presidents, Ronald Reagen, and G Bush junior spring to mind, and probably more, as they were both complete loonies, and as David said earlier, Trump alone has the power to push the red button, and has until Jan20 to do so

so this complete farce isnt going to end soon, and looking at the state of Bidden, i dont think he will make till 20 Jan !!

scootz - 7/11/20 at 08:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by femster87

Speaking of punches, I don't think I'd ever tire of smacking his stupid bloated bonce Femi!

I still cannot fathom how the USA went from having a truly exemplary statesman like Obama to that utter moron Trump.

steve m - 7/11/20 at 09:00 PM

Scootz m8, im in your camp !!

Im a big fan of Obama, he seemed clean well presented, had a real nice manor in the way he conducted himself, also his family, as far as i am aware, all seemed normal, and decent people, i am also not aware, but could be wrong, i dont think Obama managed to upset someone every time he opened his mouth!

steve

Johnmor - 7/11/20 at 09:01 PM

Trump, jeeez

I have never seen a more graceful loser since Robert Mugabe, tyrants and despots both of them

He tried to run the US like a business, including employing his family, (his more detestable traits run through them as well) he's a spoilt child who has gotten his own way all his life.

He detested "big government" and dismantled many essential parts of the US infrastructure that are required to manage nationwide events.

Unfortunately big government is exactly what you need when a global pandemic strikes. He has used the death, pain and suffering of thousands of people in the US to line the pockets of big Pharmaceutical companies and bolster billionaires.

I’ll put money on him granting himself and his family immunity from prosecution in his final days as president, unfortunately legally he can do it!!

He called John McCain (a war hero to many) a loser, and treated him with complete disrespect even after his death, I have just watched John McCain's concession speech from 2008, an amazing speech, Trump could learn a lesson from such a response.

Him losing the Whitehouse is the best news I have had this year, good riddance.

Looking forward to his concession speech, it will be a belter hopefully they drag him off stage with a crook

steve m - 7/11/20 at 09:21 PM

Its a very odd place the US, and as ive said, ive lived and worked there, also travelled at least 112 times to the US with work, family, and holidays,
But i will never go again

A country, were,

Americans must be 18 to buy a rifle or shotgun and 21 to buy a handgun ??? thats just odd

Have to be over 21 to buy or consume alcohol and some states 23,

Driving a car legally ranges from 14 in Montana, yes 14! to 18

Can marry at 14 Alaska and north Carolina, but the ages in different states can go up to 18 min

Usa also has different state laws on drugs, some its legal, some its not, and to many variables between

Sorry, they we just the few things i googeled, and every one of them is bloody odd

weird weird place, run by fanatical loonies, apart for Obama

steve

perksy - 7/11/20 at 11:35 PM

Like him or loathe him his presidency will now be remembered for all the wrong reasons

Anybody placing a bet How long before his Mrs files for divorce ??

steve m - 8/11/20 at 12:38 AM

I think Mrs Trump had had enough four years ago, if not longer, shes a babe, and married to a total loon

nick205 - 9/11/20 at 03:01 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by femster87

Speaking of punches, I don't think I'd ever tire of smacking his stupid bloated bonce Femi!

I still cannot fathom how the USA went from having a truly exemplary statesman like Obama to that utter moron Trump.

I don't normally have much time at all for politicians, I find I can't stomach their inability to answer often knowledgable and often direct questions with actual answers. It's like most of them have been schooled in how to tow the party line and avoid the question.

However on this occassion I find myself pretty much inline with scootz thinking on Mr Trump - he just seems a field of steps beyond all the others in terms on lunacy and rudeness!

Time will tell what Biden's really like after the dust settles.

snapper - 10/11/20 at 08:00 AM

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

joneh - 10/11/20 at 08:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m

I'd agree with every thing you said up to that point. Anyone who drops 28,000 bombs in one year on seven different countries, is without a doubt, a war mongering loon.

The Knobs - 11/11/20 at 08:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by joneh
quote:
Originally posted by steve m

I'd agree with every thing you said up to that point. Anyone who drops 28,000 bombs in one year on seven different countries, is without a doubt, a war mongering loon.

And probably behind the poison attack on two Ruskies in Salisbury, but that's another debate lol

Bellend is about right

MikeRJ - 13/11/20 at 10:22 AM

quote:
History will not be kind to Donald Trump. He has seriously vandalised his country.

In what way has he vandalised it exactly? Not a huge fan of him, but he seems to have achieved as fair bit of good for the US during his term.

James - 30/11/20 at 06:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:

In what way has he vandalised it exactly? Not a huge fan of him, but he seems to have achieved as fair bit of good for the US during his term.

I watch a fair bit of US news (it's easier to enjoy the crazy when you can't vote for/against it yourself) and I would be hard stretched to think of any "good" that he has done for the US.

Here is an excellent video out-lining just some(!) of the insanity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCUm40RmcTE

Enjoy!

James

02GF74 - 8/1/21 at 05:50 PM

Yes.

5 dead, can you Adam and Eve it.

steve m - 8/1/21 at 08:07 PM

And the looney is still in charge ? i find this whole saga, quite an incredible viewing, but extremely frightening viewing at at that

Four loonies killed in the onslaught, and one PC, who had a fire extinguisher smashed over his head, this isnt just some form of football team fighting, this a civle war and its not going to stop soon,

thank god i never have to go back to that incredible corrupt place

steve

roadrunner - 8/1/21 at 10:46 PM

I said at the time of his Inauguration that he would get Americans killed.
Didn't think it would be this late in his term though.

craig1410 - 9/1/21 at 03:27 AM

Trump is a disgrace, plain and simple, and anyone who supports him is well and truly on the wrong side of the argument. He is a manipulative mobster, a conman and anyone who thinks he is more than that needs to reevaluate their position IMO.

He's a narcissist, he's a misogynist (and more), he's a liar, he's a white suprematist, he's insecure, he's a fascist, he's a failure in so many ways that I almost feel sorry for him. Almost...

Personally I'd rather have any of the 4 or 5 preceding presidents in charge than Trump or Biden but Joe Biden is by a very long way preferable to Trump and I sincerely hope, without wishing any ill health on Mr Biden, that Kamala Harris becomes the first female POTUS because she seems to me to be very much up to the job.

Mr Biden is 1000000x more "presidential" then Trump could ever be but I do worry that his age will diminish his presidency somewhat and I hope that is where Kamala can step in to continue the democratic rule for another 4 years or more.

My own politics are slightly right of centre but I would describe myself as socially liberal and fiscally conservative. From what I understand of US politics, that makes me a democrat and that's alright with me! I can't imagine being a supporter of the Republican Party as portrayed here in the UK.

What we saw the other night at the Capitol confirmed to me how fragile civilisation actually is and how easily we can slip into darkness. Fortunately, for the most part the rioters were a bunch of nincompoops who filmed themselves committing acts of crime but it could have been much much worse.

Thoughts are with the families of those who died in such a needless way.

David Jenkins - 9/1/21 at 04:20 AM

I've just been reading on the CNN news website that a significant number of the demonstrators are losing their jobs after being recognised by their employers in the news videos. Others have already been arrested by the FBI and other law agencies. More sackings and arrests are expected.
The local police chief has resigned (under pressure) and the Sergeant of Arms (security chief) has been sacked.
Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the house, has spoken with the military commanders about Trump and the nuclear codes.
A significant number of Republicans in high places are condemning Trump, many of their officials are resigning in disgust, or are only staying on long enough to ensure a smooth transition.
An impeachment seems likely, unless Trump resigns.

I think the chickens are coming home to roost...

[Edited on 9/1/21 by David Jenkins]

MikeR - 9/1/21 at 08:16 AM

Interestingly, I'm not sure in the UK you could sack someone for that action. Whilst I abhor the actions I agree with that UK principle. Otherwise you could be sacked for supporting the wrong football team and doing a pitch invasion on the last day of the season..

However, I'd also have no issue if everyone at a company pointed out what a disgrace they were and took away all grace and favours. Making it legitimately uncomfortable so they looked elsewhere. The downside of that approach is instead of resolving the issue with their actions it probably drives then further to radicalisation.

"We" can't win.

[Edited on 9/1/21 by MikeR]

cliftyhanger - 9/1/21 at 08:24 AM

I have been thinking about the "protests"
It was so poorly thought out, with no aims other than wanting to do "something". Did they believe they could intimidate teh American Governemnet into stepping aside? And then Trump would be left in charge? Actually, that is possibly what they believed

Trump has to be the worst got leader I can remember. He has split everybody. His "own party" is ruined by him, as it is now inhabited by trumpers and "normal" republicans. It will hopefully be like te Labour party here, who have quickly acted to get rid of the Corbynists and restore a party that is viable.

Countries work best for the people when there is a balance, so I don't like anybody to have such a majority they can do as they wish without fear of being kicked out at the next election.

Back to Trump. He is nuts. Won't accept facts (we realised this when his administration claimed the inauguration rally was better attended than Obamas, and they referred to "alternative facts" so he just doesn't know what to do. He will be regarded as toxic by everybody, and hopefully that will spill over onto his family so they just fade away into oblivion. The Trump name is now dirt to all but the nutters who blindly believed all his lies. Maybe he will set up cult-like community/town where they can all go and live?

I wonder if he will also get a TV channel and start "preaching" on that. Maybe a bit like our own Davide Icke.

Fandango - 9/1/21 at 12:23 PM

Joe Biden looks ancient and frail. I doubt he will last any significant time, so expect Kamala Harris to inherit the job.

As for Trump, he seems to get more deluded, and more inconsistent by the day. Although I think it is a testament to him, and to his legal team, that he lasted for a full term. Imagine a man with a huge business empire and no morals; he must have greased a few palms to get there. What else he has done along the way can only be guessed at.

Mad as a box of frogs!

David Jenkins - 10/1/21 at 10:47 AM

Says it all...

Suffolk Gazette