New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Beaulieu Autojumble
bob

posted on 3/8/02 at 09:38 PM Reply With Quote
Yep,scared me too.
There were 3 posts the same,dont ask me how it happened though

Marcus

posted on 9/8/02 at 05:59 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like I may have got lucky. Booked in at Roundhill for a weeks holiday from 1st Sept. so will get to the autojumble. Anyone else staying there poss barbie and beer Sat eve?

Marcus

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scutter

posted on 31/8/02 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
Bringing this up again how many people are coming to beaulieu?

Saterday morning would be best as i've persuaded the wife to let me out.

Later Dan.

P.S. If anyone got a hot line to the gods could they book some sun for me as my lines down.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scutter

posted on 31/8/02 at 11:01 AM Reply With Quote
OK Can't spell SATURDAY
Jasper

posted on 31/8/02 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
No me I'm afraid - too much work on - not even gonna make Donnington now...bugger...
bob

posted on 31/8/02 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
Or me,need cash for Donington.
well cash is for the cow and charcoal actually.

JohnFol

posted on 5/9/02 at 04:13 PM Reply With Quote
So who is up for it?
Marcus

posted on 5/9/02 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
I'll be there, actually I'm already there!
On hols, 'cos sister lives here.
Going to Autojumble Sat. I'm the one with the ginger (lack of) hair, see http://www.lumby.freeserve.co.uk for foto.
Should be there all day, see you there?

Marcus

scutter

posted on 6/9/02 at 12:19 PM Reply With Quote
Definately, I''l be at the gate by 9:30.

And I've got permission to go to donington too, but only for friday night and saturday.

scutter

posted on 8/9/02 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
Beaulieu was great, 3000 stalls,loads of people and some good bargins to be had(did kinda blow the budget on a orginal lotus rocker cover as it was ally and had the filler neck at the rear).

Bad points, queing for three miles(I'm a local and none of the short cuts were any quicker) and the ten quid entry fee.

See you all at Donington. Dan

bass

posted on 8/9/02 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
you being a local should have got there early. cheapest c/over i could see £75 pair, i think its for the older car not what we want. good day no rain,
JohnFol

posted on 8/9/02 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
scutter, was it the twin cam lotus rocker cover? Saw one on the Lotus Cortina stand and the guy wanted £100 for it .. .
scutter

posted on 8/9/02 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
What get up early!!!!

I hunted high and low for some coilovers but no joy, the rocker cover has "1700 super sprint" cast on the top, came from a stand that had a complete 1500 twin cam out front. see you all later.

Dan

Marcus

posted on 9/9/02 at 05:40 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, I saw those rocker covers, he had 4 when I was there, 2x1700 Superspint, 1xLotus Ford and a plain crackle black one.
Wanted 60 quid so I didn't!!

Marcus

PS there was a Locost builder had a stand in the Yellow field, had a 1660 block and loads of cams, nearly bought his Webbers but just too dear at 150.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.