<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: theiving b$%^&rds
nstrug

posted on 26/2/09 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by motorcycle_mayhem
Cornwall.
Two households of retired Brummies came down a few years ago, with some rather rigid views of what their retirement environment should be. They've got together, have tried all sorts of legal approaches to get me out of their Utopia, having failed (dismally) with that (the council officials and magistrates now appear to regard their complaints as a nuisance), they've resorted to illegal actions. Everything from slashing tyres to cutting brake pipes, all very dangerous when you get into a car on a dark morning to go to work...

Awful story, I feel for you mate. Did you consider the civil courts? Remember that the burden of proof in civil proceedings is lower than in criminal, and they would think twice after a couple of CCJs ordering them to make reparations for the damage they had done to your property.

I do regularly thank God that I live in the lowest crime area in the country, with lovely neighbours but we don't half pay for it in terms of ridiculous house prices and rents.

Nick

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.