Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I think I may have swine flu
David Jenkins

posted on 30/4/09 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
Latest from the World Health organisation:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/who-will-be-the-first-arsehole-to-wear--a-facemask?-200904291731/

splitrivet

posted on 30/4/09 at 09:41 AM Reply With Quote
I thought I had it so I went to the doctors, I told him I was bacon hot and crackling hysterically.
He said there was snout wrong with me and stop being so rasher and to go home and lie down in my hamhock, he did give me some oinkment to rub in my belly until my chops cooled down, if it got worse to get a sage to rub my bunions till I felt stuffed.

With my utmost apologies,
Bob

I used to be a Werewolf but I'm alright nowwoooooooooooooo

Benzine

posted on 1/5/09 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
http://doihaveswineflu.org/

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeR

posted on 1/5/09 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
How about this for comedy, we've had an email round telling us what to do, how to act, who to contact and how the business is going to keep going!

I wish it was a joke. Even covered the bit about face masks. I'm tempted to go in with my full respirator from the garage and say "i'm worried about the flu!!!!" and see how they react.

David Jenkins

posted on 1/5/09 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
I liked the comment regarding face masks from some flu expert that I saw on the BBC: "you might as well wear a pair of fancy earrings for all the good the masks will do."

MikeR

posted on 1/5/09 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
Ah, but my mask has organic filters!

come on its got to be worth a giggle..... was also thinking of goggles in case something got in my eyes and a full face shield for 'additional' protection.

oh, and latex gloves.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.