Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: how stupid are some people
Liam

posted on 18/12/09 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
^^^ wow - brings back memories! You wouldn't, by any chance, mean Clara Lara Funpark in wicklow, would you? Fits that description perfectly. Used to go on holiday round there quite a lot when I was young - awesome place. Would be nice to think it's still there unchanged in this day and age. One thing though - every time I went there, I'd be throwing up that evening! Almost certainly due to drinking plenty of the muddy, wee-filled water I'd spent all day swimming in. You certainly couldn't see down very far! Still, never did me any harm (assuming the low IQ and mutations have another cause, of course).

Liam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
morcus

posted on 19/12/09 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
Most people seem to be stupid, bad weather seems to bring alot of it out aswell.

I scraped all the snow of my car onto the road, what else would you do with it? I'm certainly not gonna drive with it in place and I'm not gonna collect it and put it somewhere else.

If it was your path, why should it concern anyone else what you do to it?

Ninehigh

posted on 19/12/09 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
So someone complained to you that someone might slip on the substance used to stop people slipping? I'd have told them it's a bigger injustice that they can breed and speak and subject intelligent people with their tiny thoughts

mcerd1

posted on 19/12/09 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Liam
^^^ wow - brings back memories! You wouldn't, by any chance, mean Clara Lara Funpark in wicklow, would you?

Thats the one

thinking about it though - it must have been about 10 years since I was there...

-

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.