Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: What Stops You Selling ?
spdpug98

posted on 28/7/10 at 08:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Another reason is got divorced any my exwife still goes on about me selling it!! and for that reason alone i wont

That would make me keep mine too if I was in the same situation!!

My Blog: http://spdpug98.wordpress.com/

spdpug98

posted on 28/7/10 at 08:47 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spdpug98
quote:
Originally posted by whitestu
Cos it costs so little to keep it!

I agree, and I couldn't buy anything else with the same performance for the same price

I did consider selling it a couple of months ago and putting some cash towards it and buying an old 911 - but when the 911 breaks it will cost big ££££££, whereas if the MNR breaks I can fix it and it will be cheap

[Edited on 27/7/10 by spdpug98]

And early mornings like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DzjFNIKgHY

My Blog: http://spdpug98.wordpress.com/

Ninehigh

posted on 28/7/10 at 05:23 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a little Pug that belongs to the missus, all it needs is the rear brakes putting right and getting insurance. We both want to sell it but if I get a job a distance away (and thus can't use the moped) we're stuck... The money would be of good use right about now and missus has found an ideal job in chester, but she won't go for it because I might need transport...

perksy

posted on 28/7/10 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the replies lads

Some good comments there and one or two things i hadn't thought of

Need to give it some thought....

sonic

posted on 9/8/10 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
I sold my MNR R1 and on the right day with the sun out and a bit of spare time nothing could match it.

BUT!
I found myself waiting for the weekend to come get the MNR out and go for a blast,then it would P-ss down all weekend and be sunny on Monday morning on the way to work! really started to stress me out thinking i had 8K sat there waiting for that perfect day.
So i sold it when i started looking at what else 8K would buy that had a roof and doors etc that i could use whatever the weather and put the kids in and go for a ride to the coast etc.

I wish there was a place near me that i could get up on a given Sat or Sunday morning and it was dry and sunny go and hire one for a reasonable fee for the day and have some fun.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.