Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FACT
Danozeman

posted on 20/11/10 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

if you enter british territory seeking legitimate asylum then you may get some of the above. Shouldnt everyone here have access to shelter, healthcare and education regardless of background? its kind of what we're all about as a developed nation... Most people do pretty well despite the taxation used to subsidise certain types of immigration.

NO. If you go to there country and do the same they send you right back to where you came from. If theyr here they pay there way right from the start and get sod all til they do.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

marcjagman

posted on 20/11/10 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
This little island of ours is over populated as it is, not to mention bankrupt. No excuses, no exceptions turn them all away.
marcjagman

posted on 20/11/10 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
This little island of ours is over populated as it is, not to mention bankrupt. No excuses, no exceptions turn them all away.
dlatch

posted on 20/11/10 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
ah one of my favourite rants
for a start,to become a "refuge" you must apply at the first safe yountry you come to,as far as i am aware,we do not border any un-safe countries.
as for "they get no benefits",well,ask yourself why the bother to travel all the way here,it,s not for the weather or the warm welcome from the locals.
i work for the NHS now,it is bursting under the strain,simply too menay people using it,s services,what really annoy,s me are the huge number of people that use it,s services that dont speak a word of English and therefore have not been here for long,earning a living and paying taxes that fund their treatment .
belive me,theyt know how to work the system and all seem to live in a recently deforated house or flat with a huge plasma TV on the wall, fully fitted out with funriture and a newish car on the drive....all without doing a days graft.
one particular individual that i met,only about 30 y/o is on diallasis,that means 6 hours of treatment every other day for the rest of her life,when asked by a fellow patient what she did for a job,she simply replied "oh i dont have to work"the fellow patient,who has been here and worked here for 30 years was so insensed at her freeloading,he told me what she had said and let out a tirade of abuse at her,she was unfazed !.
then to cap it all,last yesterday a 60 y/o woman with a broken arm,hardly able to walk wearing nothing but a nightie was discharged (thrown out) of the hospital,she has been beaten up by her partner,she had nothing,social services couldnt/wouldnt help,she had no clothes and no where to go,after a frustrating 2 hours trying to get her somewhere i took her back to the hospital and asked if i should just find her a nice comfy shop doorway in which to spen the weekend?.
she had worked all her life here and was entitled to the grand total of NOTHING !
rant over !

john has hit the nail on the head there this is exactly what is wrong with this country right now.

NHS should start to have a system when at the very least those that have paid into the system get priority treatment and if there is time left then they can do the freeloading masses.
i doubt anyone would want to stop anybody from any culture coming to this country to work hard and make something of themselves but that is not the case for the majority of people coming in who see this country as a meal ticket.
why sit outside a mud hut in Africa all day when you can sit in your council house and watch your big TV in the uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
cd.thomson

posted on 20/11/10 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
on a serious note, how much do you realisitically expect your quality of life to improve if immigration was halted? As an individual, how much better off would you be?

Thats what really matters right?

T66

posted on 20/11/10 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt
THE DAILY MAIL WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN

However lights the wood burner lovely.....

Apparently the BBC News selects lots of articles from the Daily Snail , in its quest to depress the UK further than it already is !

JoelP

posted on 20/11/10 at 04:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
on a serious note, how much do you realisitically expect your quality of life to improve if immigration was halted? As an individual, how much better off would you be?

Thats what really matters right?

Well, im sure we would see much change, but it would be there. As a simple example, many migrant workers are in the building trades, so without them i would see more work, and since they are often working cheaper than us, it would also pay better. Less competition! Doesnt really affect me to be honest, since im in contract work and allegedly skilled, but its an argument that could be raised.

designer

posted on 20/11/10 at 04:31 PM Reply With Quote
True, thats why I left.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
AndyW

posted on 20/11/10 at 04:51 PM Reply With Quote
So, do we dissagree with people coming over here, setting up community's, not speaking our language, taking over the place?

Just a thought, what did the British do to create "The British Empire". We did exactly as every one else is doing now, and we don't like it being done to us.

•The British Empire still comprises of 14 sovereign territories of the United Kingdom.
•Its total land mass is 6 times larger than the UK itself.
India was the largest populated country in the empire.
•The British Empire included Canada, Jamaica, India, Pakistan, Australia, Egypt, Kenya, Ireland, Suriname, Afghanistan, Normandy, America, Hong-Kong, New Zealand, Burma, Nepal, Blize, Bahamas and Grenada.

So, as we forced them to become part of "our" empire, their just coming home...........

Got no one to blame but our selves. What goes around comes around..........

Just my opinion, so no problem if anyone dissagree's. Not much we can do about it any way.......

bmseven

posted on 20/11/10 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
Where is Enoch when you need him.

BMW 7 Resource
Bures Pit anyone?

DorsetStrider

posted on 20/11/10 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
I have to say I can see both sides of this one.

On the one hand I do think that the immogration laws and guidelines do need to be overhauled drastically. Starting with but not limited to the fact that if you have entered the country and not made yourself known immediately you get sent back full stop no excuses, no exceptions. I also think that if you do things the right way you get ZERO benefits until you have paid national insurance for a minimum of 3 years. This would make us far less attactive to a certain (less desirable) type. I also think that if you've been here x number of years you should have to take a test proving that you can speak english to a certain standard. Also I'd say it's fair to expect immegrants to conform to our way of life... I get so annoyed when I hear about "honor killings" etc. If that is so acceptable to you why come here in the first place?

Then there is the other side of the coin... If you are prepared to work, contibute to our society and communities and especially if can bring a skill with you (particularly one that is needed) then why not let these people stay? These people are not likely to be a drain on our resources or welfare system, on the contrary they would benefit it.

I think the above should also apply to people coming in from other european countries and if brussels doesn't like it I think we should seriously reconsider our place in europe and the EEC.

Who the f**K tightened this up!

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 21/11/10 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
WOW WHAT A GREAT SLICE OF VIEWS

I have had neighbours who questioned why I wanted to work when
we lived in a Jakey area whilst I got my electrical quals up to date.
These loaders couldnt see the reason for work when they had it all
provided for them. My mate worked 12 hours a day muck shifting in a Volvo
not counting the hours drive each way to get to work...... only to loose his home due to debt.
His partners pal got a five bedroom house across the road for ziltch and has never worked a day in his life.
The system is loaded agaist the worker

RK

posted on 21/11/10 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
it's always better on the other side of the fence, isn' it?
Badger_McLetcher

posted on 21/11/10 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
I must confess I am more worried about population growth than anything else. Our population is rapidly growing, and immigration plays a large part in that.

If disfunction is a function, then I must be some kind of genius.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.