Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What do we think of the New Caterham?
Ninehigh

posted on 13/1/11 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by beagley
I like it, think its beautiful, but I question the "road" applications. Some of us can praise it and some of us can rag on it but the real question is.....

A guy throws you the keys are you going to turn around then throw them back saying eh...?

Let's face it a guy could throw me the keys of a Mini Metro and I wouldn't throw them back

dzine

posted on 13/1/11 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote
Saw it in the flesh today at Autosport (show car only though).

Would have to say that it was a very nice looking vehicle, and far more comparable to the Radicals than the others. One thing that I was particularly impressed with was the finish. The pearlescent paint was very well done.
But... they certianly dropped the ball on the steering column to dash mounting. It was a chunk of wood. Not painted, not hidden, just plain old pine with coupla 'oles drilled through it. I know it's not exactly finished, but this was inexcusable in my opinion.

I really wish them all the best, as this car has some great potential.

matt_gsxr

posted on 13/1/11 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dzine

But... they certianly dropped the ball on the steering column to dash mounting. It was a chunk of wood. Not painted, not hidden, just plain old pine with coupla 'oles drilled through it.

Sounds like their might be a great project/product management job going at Caterham then!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.