Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Audi Dealership Rant
mcerd1

posted on 14/6/11 at 01:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thefreak
I'm happy with their service and honesty... maybe I've just been lucky with the 2 I've used.
sounds like you've found the 2 dealers in the uk to me

I've only ever let a dealer do any work to my car a couple of times - both times it was when its failed its MOT on some silly wee thing and I've not got time to sort it
both times I only sent it to them for an MOT because i'd left it too late for the place I'd normally use

they have done the repairs properly and they don't charge that much (about 1/2 normal dealer rates) but they always seem to find something needing done that'll take an hour or so last time it was 1 brake pipe - that wasn't perfect, but looked as good as any of the rest to me.....
the dealer is small vauxhall one with a good reputation, but the car is an 10 year old focus (the car was a trade-in I bought from them)

when I was in trying to get parts years ago one of the mechanics in the ford garage up the road tried to tell me that it was my ECU that was the problem.... on a 1979 fiesta!

[Edited on 14/6/2011 by mcerd1]

-

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.