Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Caliper heat percentage
froggy

posted on 5/1/13 at 11:27 PM Reply With Quote
14mm front and getting a 22mm at the rear running 450lb springs front and rear , rears are nearly vertical front are inclined 35 degrees

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/froggy_0[IMG]

onenastyviper

posted on 5/1/13 at 11:39 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds like fun - but I like challenges

quote:
Originally posted by froggy
14mm front and getting a 22mm at the rear running 450lb springs front and rear , rears are nearly vertical front are inclined 35 degrees

BangedupTiger

posted on 6/1/13 at 01:26 AM Reply With Quote
I now have froggys wilwoods and looking to give them a proper testing in a few months time.

Will be keeping an eye on this as everything I have been told is to keep my sierra rear drums. My tiger is only 600kg tho and at best only 170bhp.

1 thing I would say is everyone will have a different perspective on feel of braking. I've had 5 different sets of brakes on my astra (daily banger) and still not overly happy.

onenastyviper

posted on 6/1/13 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote
I would say that you configure braking ability by caliper/disc/bracket selection and tune "feel" through selection of brake pad compounds.

quote:
Originally posted by BangedupTiger
I now have froggys wilwoods and looking to give them a proper testing in a few months time.

Will be keeping an eye on this as everything I have been told is to keep my sierra rear drums. My tiger is only 600kg tho and at best only 170bhp.

1 thing I would say is everyone will have a different perspective on feel of braking. I've had 5 different sets of brakes on my astra (daily banger) and still not overly happy.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.