Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: First ZR drive
DarrenW

posted on 25/10/05 at 04:15 PM Reply With Quote
To be honest that wasnt much help. Reading the book will give loads of useful data. Did you read the zetec vs pinto write up in this monthe KitCar mag? That was interesting reading. Based on their research they say there is plenty of life in the old Pinto yet and we dont necessarily need to grab the next Zetec that comes along. Of course i had faith all along!

Place your order for a Mac#1 ZR and i may be able to help with a copy of the book.

olv

posted on 25/10/05 at 04:42 PM Reply With Quote
i did grab a copy of this month's kit car mag purely for the pinto\zetec article, it did make interesting reading. and confirmed that i'll use a pinto if i go for a car engine. I currently don't know whether i want a pinto or a BEC. i really need to experience both before making a decision.
DarrenW

posted on 26/10/05 at 03:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Guinness
If I pick you up around 7pm, we should get to Darren's around 8pm?

Cheers Mike

Mike,

Many thanks for coming round last night. I appreciate you taking time out to help me identify some potential problems. I have my fingers crossed for you next Thursday. Are you going alone? If you need someone to follow you up just ask (Yes - I am being sneaky to try and get a SVA test preview although i some how think you wont be there long).

Thanks again,
Darren.

Guinness

posted on 26/10/05 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
Darren, nice to meet you. I wish I had a warm dry place to build!

I have sorted a trailer for next Thursday, and I think I'm going to borrow Geoff's Scorp to tow it with. You are more than welcome to come along for the re-test. Just give me a ring first.

Anyway, thanks for the coffee and I'm sure you'll be there or thereabouts soon.

(Went the long way home via A68 / A69 and had a blast, no traffic)

Cheers

Mike

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.