Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tips for revenge please!!
speedyxjs

posted on 27/6/07 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Tear up s**t loads of newspaper and throw ut all over his car, house and garden when its raining and they will go all soggy and will be a pain to get rid of. Also egg and flour

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

Catpuss

posted on 27/6/07 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
nuke him from orbit... its the only way to be sure.
chockymonster

posted on 27/6/07 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
Legal option - CSA, 15% of his earnings taken, job done.

Naughty option. Get a great big bucket (15L+) with a lid. For the next 2-3 months use it as a toilet, stiring every so often. When it's nice and ripe and gooey take the bucket to the nice chaps house and either pour it into the air vents of his car or through his letter box.

PLEASE NOTE - Responses on Forum Threads may contain Sarcasm and may not be suitable for the hard of Thinking.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
billynomates

posted on 27/6/07 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
get a bottle of acetylene and pipe it through his front door, when your confident his hall is full of gas, shove some wire wool through the letterbox, and connect it to a car battery, via a good length of 2 core wire. Then stand well back.

Not actually tried this on such a scale, so if you do decide to give it a go, perhaps you could post the results.

JoelP

posted on 27/6/07 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
the frozen shaving foam is definately the best one by far
thunderace

posted on 27/6/07 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
1.if you have a pic make posters up saying child sex beast keep him away from your kids post it outside every school in town

2.get some big guys go into his local saying there looking for him as hes a sex beast and hes going to get off with it in court as not enouth proof as your daughter is 15.if hes in the pub kick the poo out him there will be no witneses as hes a sex beast it works 100%.just shout sex beast as you kick the crap out of him.
(not saying i have done it )
remember not to do it yoursef as the police will see from your hands you have gave someone a slap.

locoboy

posted on 27/6/07 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
am i being thick?

What will happen to the shaving foam when it thaws out?

a white goo?

ATB
Locoboy

wilkingj

posted on 27/6/07 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DorsetStrider
How about joining every gay website you can find using HIS email address?
! lol

Make sure if you do anything over the internet, do it from a Public Cybercafe, preferably paying cash, and one without security cameras.

Best of all is to "War Drive" until you find an open WiFi connection and use that.

Most Websites that get you to register your Email address etc, will take a note of your IP address, and in doing so you are leaving an auditable trail right back to your computer. You might be done under the computer misuse act or similar if they catch you. So be very careful on how you pull any stunts using Email, or Websites etc.

Otherwise, if he deserves it, Give him Hell.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
owelly

posted on 27/6/07 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
I may or may not know someone who asked a bunch of travellers to tarmac his drive. Only it wasn't his drive.....if you see what I mean......

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

Hellfire

posted on 27/6/07 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Page
Good revenge is to go round there with a balaclava on and beat the living crap out of him. Make sure you have a good alibi.

However, this is technically illegal.

I didn't realise that wearing a balaclava is technically illegal.

Phil

DIY Si

posted on 27/6/07 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
I like the shaving foam, very sneaky whilst being satisfyingly technical.
Basically, the frozen foam doesn't rapidly expand. As it warms up however, it will do so. And then go flipping everywhere and be a right sod to get out. Just think how much it expands in your hand when using little bits. Then think how much is in a big budget supermarket bottle.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

dave1888

posted on 27/6/07 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
www.westlothiancruise.co.uk
join the forum slag them of leave his phone number presto annoying calls.
any freebies as said should annoy him, house phone number if you got that then double glazing kitchens etc. Bear in mind hes more likely to guess who it is.
He will more likely change his phone number and email address after a whileso anything that can be sent to the house would go on for a while.
Expanding foam thru the letterbox.

[Edited on 27/6/2007 by dave1888]

Hellfire

posted on 27/6/07 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
You could always leave his name, address, mobile number and email address on our Guestbook... eventually the web-spiders will hunt it down.

Course - I won't see it, and leave it on!

Steve

BKLOCO

posted on 27/6/07 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
A can of expanding polyurethane foam with the valve jammed open accidentally dropped under the front of his car?

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 27/6/07 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
What a lot of evil devious people you are I realy don't want to cross you lot!!!! Thanks very much for taking the time to respond it makes very interesting reading. I showed my wifes sister some of your ideas and it made her smile,something she doesn't do much just now. Please feel free to add more ideas.

Thanks again
Ronnie

ps. dave1888 how did you find out about West Lothian cruise?

Catpuss

posted on 1/7/07 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Just wait until the arse has gone to work then fill its front door keyhole with superglue.

Don't do the back doors. That way if he is a lazy sod he'll end up just using the back door, never get the front one done, and occasionally forget and try the front door (eventully breaking the key off in the lock).

Apparently a bicycle pump full of water injected into front wheels gives the impression that there is something wrong with the tyres. The vicitm them gets them tested, of course they are not flat. Gets them balanced, which turns out to be an experience then eventually finds out they have to come off and go back on again.

Assuming of course that some cluess tyre fitting company doesn't hit him for a new set of front tyres.

Confused but excited.

posted on 1/7/07 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
Wait until he goes away for a his summer hols. Pour a gallon of mixed blood and offal (easily obtained from an abatoir) through his letter box, making sure it goes well up the hallway. Best done under cover of darkness. Leave for a few days and then go back and put the maggots in.
When he comes home it will be to a scene from Hellraiser. Trust me it would make Freddy Kruger puke !
PS put a little 'Vick' on your top lip when you do it.

[Edited on 1/7/07 by Confused but excited.]

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

davie h

posted on 1/7/07 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by billynomates
get a bottle of acetylene and pipe it through his front door, when your confident his hall is full of gas, shove some wire wool through the letterbox, and connect it to a car battery, via a good length of 2 core wire. Then stand well back.

Not actually tried this on such a scale, so if you do decide to give it a go, perhaps you could post the results.

what can i say i would love to see this

Donners90

posted on 1/7/07 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
Sign him up for the army!

http://applicationform.armyjobs.mod.uk/?Gender=&ProfileID=&Age=

Might hep straighten him out? This was done to a mate of mine at uni, and they came round to interview him at home Scared him no end! Just make sure you're careful with the contact details!

greggors84

posted on 1/7/07 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Racing seat foam! If its got air it keeps on expanding till its massive! Mix some up, pour it through his letter box at night, when he comes down in the morning he wont have a floor to walk on. Absolute bitch (well almost impossible) to get out of carpets too!

[Edited on 1/7/2007 by greggors84]

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.