<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: massacatastrophe
BenB

posted on 29/9/08 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
Should have gone to specsavers

What race was he watching??? linky

Stefano Domenicali :

"As I said after the race, we respect the FIA decision, but it was not an unsafe release of the car because there was plenty of space,"

Oh yes, course there was!!!! Charging out into the path of another car, requiring them to slam on the anchors to avoid driving into the side of a bonzai pit lane move. Perfectly fine!!!!
I think he's being driving in Italian cities for too long!!! Unless you're up someone's trumpet your not trying!!!

martyn_16v

posted on 29/9/08 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenB
Stefano Domenicali :

"As I said after the race, we respect the FIA decision, but it was not an unsafe release of the car because there was plenty of space for our car. The other cars all have to give way to ours, everyone knows that. In fact, how dare they even use the pit lane at all while we are using it. We should have our own pit lane, the rest of the teams should have to leave the complex and find the nearest Shell, and hope they do Optimax"

blakep82

posted on 29/9/08 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

What race was he watching??? linky

Stefano Domenicali :

"As I said after the race, we respect the FIA decision, but it was not an unsafe release of the car because there was plenty of space,"

Oh yes, course there was!!!! Charging out into the path of another car, requiring them to slam on the anchors to avoid driving into the side of a bonzai pit lane move. Perfectly fine!!!!
I think he's being driving in Italian cities for too long!!! Unless you're up someone's trumpet your not trying!!!

er, he was watching the valencia race. that article is about valencia, not singapore

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

popeye99

posted on 29/9/08 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chrisg
<<<<pulls up stool, grabs popcorn and opens another beer.

Popeye (how's Olive BTW?)

We don't tend to do that here, the whole keyboard warrior thing, I mean.

Sure there are disagreements but this isn't the way to get on here.

If I were you I'd calm down a little - Just a bit of advice from one who's been here forever.

Cheers

Chris

Chris,

Olive is great, bit skinny but puts up with my love for green stuff. Hope your other half is too.

I'm sure, my unyielding support for everything Woking would be more appreciated and less controversial.

Making fun and laughing at someone's misfortune should hardly be what F1 is about.

Are we in agreement that that is moronic ? Yes ?

I support Vettel, but was gutted when LH beached car last year. Should be, IMHO, about best driver, not the least unlucky one.

I thank you for your advice, but I've grown comfortable being misanthrope.

popeye99

posted on 29/9/08 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

well thought out post

mostly in agreement

popeye99

posted on 29/9/08 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mark chandler
For a newbie every one of his posts points criticism at someone, let’s hope he goes away as he has nothing useful to add

Is being critical newbie bad? Is being newbie bad ?
Is being critical bad ?

I'm very grateful for your enlightened assessment that I have nothing useful to add
Smile, and yesterday is going to be better day.

popeye99

posted on 29/9/08 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
In low flight over Paul TigerB6

whooosh ...

Ok

woodster

posted on 29/9/08 at 12:04 PM Reply With Quote
uummmmm i think mr popeye that you are being ignored ......... whats it like in coventry
BenB

posted on 29/9/08 at 03:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:

A load of drivel

er, he was watching the valencia race. that article is about valencia, not singapore

Good point well put

I really should learn to read!!!

martyn_16v

posted on 29/9/08 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by popeye99
assessment

Totally unnecessary. Differences of opinion are fine, being abusive isn't. This is what you seem unable to grasp...

Would you really walk into a room full of people you don't know and start saying the same things you are typing here? No you wouldn't. At best you'd get some dirty looks and ignored, at worst you'd get told to f*ck off before someone smacks you.

As someone mentioned earlier, keyboard warrior.

RK

posted on 29/9/08 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
It was clearly not a catastrophe. Nobody was seriously injured or worse, and Massa did a good job of moving on and finishing, knowing he would not do well. And I can't stand him or that Finn on his team!!! Although I've never met either one of them.
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.