Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Moyo Dickson
StuartA

posted on 16/10/02 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
Fuz has a good point, and the same ploy is used with the 'virus alerts'. Generally you get a message that says something like 'Virus xxx is going round, please tell as many people as you can'. This then gets forwarded and the effect is that it floors the 'net. Obviously this is different to our friend Moyo, but if you get one of these then check whether it is a fake alert first on a reputable site like www.symantec.com before telling all your mates about it!

[Edited on 16/10/02 by StuartA]

Dazza

posted on 17/10/02 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
its simple, if it looks like crap, sounds like crap, is an offer to good to be true, or just seems iffy! DELETE IT AND MOVE ON. Dont let the idiots spoil it for us insane net heads!! lol............ I have been cought out only once with the bugbear virus, luckelly my norton sorted it out, but was touch and go for a few mins!!!! as James(i think) said, if anyone is stupid enough to beleive you get something from nothing, you deserve to loose you money!

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

Peteff

posted on 23/10/02 at 11:10 AM Reply With Quote
He's changed his name to Cole now. I got two more from him today exactly the same letter with a diferent name. How dumb do they think people are? I'm sticking with Dickson.

yours, Pete

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

RoadkillUK

posted on 23/10/02 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, I got the same but I feel I'll have to refuse this one as that Moyo Dickson has all my money atm. Hopefully when I get my MILLIONS then I'll help Cole out too.

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 23/10/02 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
Very decent of you Lee!!

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

escary

posted on 25/10/02 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
spam

forgive me for being a little tardy on this issue, got twenty of the buggers.
Anybody going to south africa soon , if so get hold of them and give them a good kicking.
Anyone got a better idea?
Regards
Ewan

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.