Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Nitrous Oxide ( Cold Fusion )
TOO BADD

posted on 5/12/08 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Nitrous Oxide ( Cold Fusion )

I am intending over the winter to fit this to my Vaux XE. I have some of the bits reqd but I am dubious about the bottle I have.
It is marked DOT and not allowed to be filled in the EU but supposed to be returned to the States for a refil !!unless you fill it yourself from a your own supply. The markings for bottle to be filled in the EU are PED or TPED.
Question is has anyone had a problem filling a bottle with DOT marked or is this a law that is a complete load of bo**icks to be ignored.
Or have I got to get another bottle

[Edited on 5/12/08 by TOO BADD]

froggy

posted on 6/12/08 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
cold fusion kits have the metering jets at the nozzle which gives a hard hit ,i would try 25 hp jets to start with and see how it goes ,if you want a controller i have a nos branded progressive controller which will let you run a lot more power without spinning the wheels everywhere. have a look on the wizards of nos forum for local gas suppliers you should find someone local with the fittings you need to get your bottle filled

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/froggy_0[IMG]

TOO BADD

posted on 6/12/08 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the reply. I have found a supplier in Braintree who will fill the bottle @ £5 per LB. They dont seem to mind if its not a EU bottle.
I will go the progresive controller route as I would'nt like to smudge my seat

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.