Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 750mc racing Mallory 5th April.
procomp

posted on 26/3/09 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
750mc racing Mallory 5th April.

Hi

The finals are up on line for the Mallory meeting. They can be viewed HERE with details of drivers - paddock layout - and a time table for the day.

Racing includes. LOCOST - KITS - BIKESPORTS - FORMULA JUNIOR - 750 TROPHY.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pumpers

posted on 26/3/09 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
I'm there !! Yippee, haven't raced for 9 months!

Did a test day yesterday, car ran fine but not much track time due to two cars blowing engines and dumpng oil all over track. Took over 1/2 hr to clean up each time! Ended up doing 4 shakedown laps then getting a 20 min setup session. Was just getting a feel for the car again when the session finished. Ah well, at least it all went well and apart from a minor oil leak no probs with the car. Hopefully that will continue for the rest of the season
See you there.

Craig
locost no 63.

TMC Motorsport

posted on 26/3/09 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
I have uploaded a Mallory circuit guide to the TMC site as I did with Snetterton.

Find it by selecting either the race team, or products and services section from the home page and follow the link in the popup window.

http://www.tmcmotorsport.co.uk

Cheers,
Matt

procomp

posted on 27/3/09 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

As usual here is the list of drivers from the forum who are competing.

LOCOST: #4p Scott mittell - #6 Richardjenkins - #8 TMC - #9 Gloves - #15 gib1et - #25 Richd - #28p Blackie - #39p stevetzoid - #42 ironside - #43 simes43 -
#52p procomp - #63 pumpers.

There should be some very good close racing with there being a heat race and a final also.

The kettles always on in the procomp motor home if visitors fancy a drink. And i am sure that other drivers will be willing to have a chat also.

A note for the locost drivers. There will be a drivers meeting at around lunch time in the drivers briefing room. The exact time will be announced on the day with plenty of warning. Or just ask Andy P on Sunday morning.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
simes43

posted on 27/3/09 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
The 43 car will be absent (as usual).

It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

TMC Motorsport

posted on 27/3/09 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
Matt,

Is yours running on petrol or bio-fuel?

procomp

posted on 27/3/09 at 11:23 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Matt

It will be on petrol. I still refuse to run it during a race until the marshals are equipped with fire extinguishers to put a Bio fueled fire out. There's no way a 2.5 kg will suffice if the wort should happen.

Cheers Matt

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.