Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Suzuki Cappuccino
smart51

posted on 28/4/09 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
Suzuki Cappuccino

I'm quite taken with the idea of buying one of these. I liked them a lot in the mid 90s but not for the price, anyway I'm thinking of getting one. Does anyone on here know anything about them? What should I look out for?
blakep82

posted on 28/4/09 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
i hope you're thinking about buying one for the wife?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Davey D

posted on 28/4/09 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
Ive often thought about using one as a complete donor for a kitcar. should have everything there you need including a light turbocharged engine

rayward

posted on 28/4/09 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
rust rust rust rust rust........

oh and

rust!!!

smart51

posted on 28/4/09 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rayward
rust rust rust rust rust........

oh and

rust!!!

They rust a bit then?

chrisg

posted on 28/4/09 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
Gayest car this side of a street Ka.

Plus they're tiny I'd need one for each foot like roller skates!

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

ReMan

posted on 28/4/09 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
Well if this is a "Comeing out", I'm considering a Bike engined Cinquecento, how gay is that?
blakep82

posted on 28/4/09 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chrisg
Gayest car this side of a street Ka.

Plus they're tiny I'd need one for each foot like roller skates!

Cheers

Chris

at least i was a bit more subtle in how i said it

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

chrisg

posted on 28/4/09 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
I don't do subtle.........

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

smart51

posted on 28/4/09 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
Its OK, I'm secure enough in myself not to have to worry about such things. Those who shout loudest and all that ...
blakep82

posted on 28/4/09 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
you'll still get yourself a reputation around town

StevieB

posted on 28/4/09 at 05:34 PM Reply With Quote
I used to have a smart roadster, which is a more modern take on the same idea - handles brilliantly, but needed a better gearbox. Engine power could have been a bit more but a better 'box would've been much more effective.

I've often wondered if an R1 or GSXR unit could go into one nicely (seen it done in the smart fortwo, but never the roadster - yet )

I've also often wondered if a GSXR 1000 would go into a cappucino....

twybrow

posted on 28/4/09 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
I've often wondered if an R1 or GSXR unit could go into one nicely (seen it done in the smart fortwo, but never the roadster - yet )

Smartuki say they can do roadsters just the same as they do the Four-two (try here). I really fancy one - I tried the Roadster, and loved the handling, but hated the engine/box combo.... Crying out for a large/turbo bike engine!

As for the Cappuccino - I quite like 'em. Never been in one (I really don't think I'd fit!), and they are a bit different....

[Edited on 28/4/09 by twybrow]

chrisg

posted on 28/4/09 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart51
Its OK, I'm secure enough in myself not to have to worry about such things. Those who shout loudest and all that ...

Oh yes ducky, I'm the gayest of the gay but even I wouldn't buy a Cappuccino, what with it being too............gay

Cheers

Chris

Liam

posted on 28/4/09 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
I never even noticed they were RWD (I dont look into gay cars) until I had to buy one in GT5 on the playstation.

ITS AWESOME!! Fantastic lightweight driftable fun! I totally want one in real life now. Also - appparently one featured in Initial D, making it instantly a sub-zero cool car.

Get one!

Liam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.