Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rich rich, I'm rich I tell you
iank

posted on 6/5/09 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
Rich rich, I'm rich I tell you

Just got this randomly from Skype, what could possibly go wrong!!!

quote:
My name is Mr. Edward Kufour,a banker here in Accra - Ghana. I write you this proposal in good faith as a brother. In 2002 a Crude Oil dealer Late Mr.Louis Dawes, made a fixed deposit for 36 calendar months, valued at Seventeen Million, Five hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$17,500,000.00) with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of manager. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 20th of August 2005.

Unfortunately, he was killed in a Car hijacking on road between Tikrit & Bayji on the 23rd of August 2004 in Iraq. The account has no next of kin and he did not include any other living relatives to inherit this fund.Some top management officials of the bank have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner,but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr.Louis is now late,they will corner the funds for themselves.

I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the next of kin / business partner to the account since you are a foreigner, so that my bank head quarters will release the funds to you. It is only a foreigner who can claim the funds in the account. Please, treat as top secret, I am the only person having this information. Let me know your interest and your terms if we will use your bank account to receive this money. Please Urgently get back to me through this email address as soon as possible : edwardkufour@live.com (or)
Regards,
Mr. Edward Kufour.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

RK

posted on 6/5/09 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
Don't spend it all in one place. Like the stock market.
chrisg

posted on 6/5/09 at 01:06 PM Reply With Quote
Jammy git!!!

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Ninehigh

posted on 9/5/09 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
Just got this randomly from Skype, what could possibly go wrong!!!

quote:
I write you this proposal in good faith as a brother.

What could go wrong? You're white!

I won't even bother taking me coat off...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.