Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: bodywork need looking at!!!
robcool

posted on 11/5/09 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
bodywork need looking at!!!

Hello people

Just wondering where the best place to look for fiberglass body parts for my locost? As i want to put an air scoop on my locost 7 just for abit of styling.
Also my wheel arches metal mounts are rattling to bits, had to weld one the other day and it’s also raffling my fiberglass arches to bits too, so I am looking for a good design to make some new ones or even easier buy some new one that are possible designed for the job.
Also I have got a few star fracture in some places on the body of the car too so before I look at getting the car re-spray was going to sort the body work out first, have looked on ebay for fiberglass repair kit but there are load. Does anyone know one I should look for?

Jasper

posted on 12/5/09 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
Not sure why you've got no responses ... mind you, it is posted in the wrong section.

Doesn't make easy reading either, better to ask completely unrelated questions in different post maybe....

Just a thought.....

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

robcool

posted on 12/5/09 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I notice that it was in the wrong place and notice that wasn’t the easiest thing to read in the world ever.

Thanx pal.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.