Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 11 Bodywork
I love speed :-P

posted on 29/2/04 at 03:29 PM Reply With Quote
11 Bodywork

I collected my 11 body yesterday after being let down by several ppl, but now it is home :d and I would like to publicly say that the quality of the product and the service from Mark (triton) and Darren (GTS tuning) has been excellent and I would recommend them very highly

Philip Moreton 1 happy customer

And I will b up loading some pictures later 2 night or 2morrow

Don't Steal
The Government doesn’t like the competition

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
M@Triton

posted on 3/3/04 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
Hi there,
Glad you like the bodywork..got home ok then without any dramas?
Are you doing a website or will pictures be posted on here of the car.
When i can sort out where in this new fancy pc i have hidden the pictures i will send them to you.

Cheers
Mark (Triton)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
I love speed :-P

posted on 3/3/04 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
yep i will make a website and stick a load of photos on there, i will give chrisw a bell c if he will set one up 4 me on here

Don't Steal
The Government doesn’t like the competition

Ian Pearson

posted on 3/3/04 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
Have met both Mark (triton) and Darren (GTS tuning), and think their products are Superb.
Mark Allanson

posted on 3/3/04 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
I wish they had been about when I started my car, I would be up for my first MOT by now

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

dozracing

posted on 4/3/04 at 12:22 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone for the very generous and kind comments. Its very much appreciated and does make the hard work and long hours worth while.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

M@Triton

posted on 4/3/04 at 07:30 AM Reply With Quote
Nice to hear comments like this.

weekdays/weekends are they not the same then....? certainly feels like it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.