Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Earth to Darren!
ned

posted on 5/3/04 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
Earth to Darren!

Just wondered if you'd be able to reply to any of the 3 u2u's that I sent earlier this week or the one I sent today that you ignored and didn't read when logged in earlier.

Or if either of your phones aren't going to be diverted to voicemail so I can speak to you?

Thanks,

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
PioneerX

posted on 5/3/04 at 02:50 PM Reply With Quote
It's not just you ned, he has not replied to emails from me either.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dozracing

posted on 5/3/04 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Ned,

Try calling me from a phone that i can call you back on!!! I missed your mobile calls, and apparently i have 7000 extensions to choose from. It might take me a couple of weeks to work through that list before i get to you.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

M@Triton

posted on 5/3/04 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
Sometimes it pays to be a little patient as good things take time.....
phelpsa

posted on 5/3/04 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
Dad got through straight away. Probaby just luck!

Adam

M@Triton

posted on 5/3/04 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
I have stayed till 9:30pm at night so people can visit... even sundays......please tell me what other kit car firm does that and still has time to make things answer phones and keep smiling?.....so give the man a chance to have poo for christsake
Regards
Mark
(Triton)

Chris7

posted on 7/3/04 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
Moaning

Cant you guys give them time to come back to you as i said in earlier post the kit is good .

but bad mouthing people on hear is not a good way to get service .

Peteff

posted on 7/3/04 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
He got back to me same day. It must be pot luck. I'll not have a bad word said against him.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

ned

posted on 8/3/04 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
Just spoken to Darren, got through first time, must have just been bad luck before.

All my problems resolved, questions answered, now a happy customer.

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.