Poll: GTS betting fun [View Results]
Never - Forget it, DM, you've been robbed. Pigs will fly before you get those brakes. Get over it, move on.
Soon - They'll arrive any moment now. It wasnt GTS's fault, just the supplier / courier / weather / [any other excuse].
One day - It's unreasonable to expect delivery a mere 18 months after payment, shut up and be patient.

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS betting fun
DM

posted on 10/6/09 at 10:59 AM Reply With Quote
GTS betting fun

Roll up, roll up! And place your bets!

Now you too can take the GTS gamble but without risking your own money by betting When DM get his Wilwood kit.

No prizes for the Winners Im afraid...

cd.thomson

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:02 AM Reply With Quote

Craig

Mr Whippy

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:03 AM Reply With Quote
though you can't really moan if it is late since the company’s reputation is well known on this forum (for years & years)

I'm sure you'll need the secret phone number too

[Edited on 10/6/09 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DM

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:03 AM Reply With Quote
Apologies to Flak Monkey and Eddie who are doing a commendable job but I couldn't resist any longer

I remain ever optimistic...

bangford

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
In before flak monkey throws a wobbly.
Benzine

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:05 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

I'm sure you'll need the secret phone number too

I heard it's been switched to semaphore now

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DM

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
Im actually very grateful for their efforts and happy to make that known

My feelings for GTS are somewhat different

eddie99

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
I will chase him up, all you people who say pigs will fly before he gets it are wrong!!!!
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
UncleFista

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote
I dunno the history to this, but have you tried the "small claims" track ?

It's actually Money Claim Online nowadays, but if you're a member of the public, and you're claiming against a company, they'll have to travel to your local court to defend themselves.

You then get to send the bailiffs in

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

DM

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:09 AM Reply With Quote
> but have you tried the "small claims" track ?

I really cant be bothered, am hoping it wont be required.

mookaloid

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
If you paid by credit card it's even easier - just complain to them that you haven't received the goods and they will refund straight away.

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

DM

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:17 AM Reply With Quote
I placed my own vote with soon
blakep82

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote
GiTS

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Howlor

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
Lets hope there the right colour when they arrive!

To be honest in 18 months you could have whittled them out of a solid block with nothing but your swiss army knife.

Steve

[Edited on 10/6/09 by Howlor]

Jon Ison

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
As an outsider looking in who also runs a small business that my mortgage relies on I cannot believe what I read sometimes.

First off well done to the two guys that are doing their level best to help people with problem deliveries/orders.

Secondly, Darren, you must read this, if the comments where aimed at my business I would not sleep at night, its simple really.

We don't list/sell anything we don't stock, ok bit different in your case maybe but still don't take money for anything until you know its shipped ?

Reply to emails, even if its bad news, reply.

This is how we do it.

Some one buys an item.

1) They receive a email "invoice."
2) They receive a email "thank you we have received cleared payment, item will be dispatched on"
3) They receive an email "item as been dispatched"
4) They receive an automated email from couriers with tracking number.

All this takes minutes, most of it is automated by a pc numpty like me.

Am I justified to comment, I did order many years ago a rain light, it never arrived, it took months to get my payment back.

Not good, Darren sort it, I only ever hear good comments about your products but everyone knows the rest so no need to comment further.

This cannot be doing your business any good in what like us is a crowded market place you have to be better than the rest not bottom of the pile, with respect I have money to spend on the odd kit car related part but I never even consider sending it your way. Sad.

blakep82

posted on 10/6/09 at 11:36 AM Reply With Quote
^ +1

i ordered parts, paid, items never arrived, a few weeks after i asked what was happening, he claimed i had to pay him more money, i asked for a refund of what i'd paid and he refused.
now, he'd never sent the parts so he knew i hadn't received them, and as a business, i'm entitled to a refund if i'm not happy. luckily i'd paid with pay pal so got the money back.

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

chris_harris_

posted on 10/6/09 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
Its a shame everyone has to get the money back from paypal, credit card companies etc, but i do wonder whether Daren refuses to pay the card companies back when they request the money! what excuse does he give them then!!!

The only thing that keeps coming to my mind, is how the hell is he still trading, with all this constant bad press..

Shameful business sense!!

Regards Chris

grazzledazzle

posted on 10/6/09 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
Just go around there. Take the brakes, your money or his bollocks. Job done. 18 months? I would have been around there after 1 i think.

If that's not your thing a winding up order should get things moving.

[Edited on 10/6/09 by grazzledazzle]

blakep82

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:08 PM Reply With Quote
WAIT A MINUTE, did i only just understand that right, you paid for them 18 months ago?!

flak monkey

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bangford
In before flak monkey throws a wobbly.

Your point being? Or are you just fishing? Do you have some deep rooted personal issue? Or are you just still sore from the welcome that you got yesterday? Which given the comments made I think should have only been expected. If you want to see if I will 'blow up' big style, you will be sorely dissappointed I am afraid. If you had approached either myself or Ed differently, who knows whatever issue you have could have been on the way to being resolved, as it is you will not find any help on this forum. From this point on your posts will be ignored, you do not make any relevant points nor make any statements which havent been made before. People are sick and tired of it, and not just myself.

I have never said that what has happened to anyone who hasnt recieved parts is right or defendable. It clearly isnt, hence why I am offereing to at least try and help people in that situation. I am only doing this to help some fellower LCB'ers out and to get them back on track building their cars. What I certainly don't appreciate is being told to feel ashamed of myself for doing so.

If yours and other peoples inappropriate comments continue I will withdraw my offer to help people out with their issues. Frankly, I dont need the aggro.

In response to DM's original post, I will help you resolve your problem, if I can.

Whippy, there's no secret phone number or email address

gtstuning@googlemail.co.uk
07838 834466

An email to that address was answered within 30mins yesterday afternoon.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

bangford

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
In after flak monkey throws a wobbly.
eddie99

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:26 PM Reply With Quote
Bangford - Your acting like a 12 year old, Grow up
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
bangford

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eddie99
Bangford - Your acting like a 12 year old, Grow up

you're*

scootz

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
Good points Mr Monkey... and well made!
Triton

posted on 10/6/09 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
More chill pills needed methinks......

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.