Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 8 Spoke 14" Fully Refurbished Alloys
benlg924

posted on 23/6/09 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
8 Spoke 14" Fully Refurbished Alloys

Just had these finished, they are original Porsche 924 14" 8 Spoke Alloy Wheels

they are 4x108 pcd with 57.1 centre bore, this can be opened by any machine shop to accept the ford hub of 63.4mm.

The wheels have been fully refurbished (chemical stripped, shot blasted, re machined, pre treated and then painted, laquered and baked)

Unfortunatly due to change in direction for the car these wheels are no longer needed.

I can also offer tyres if you are interested

185/70/14 Enduro @ £35 each fitted
185/70/14 Falken @ £40 each fitted

I will upload some pictures when i get home just wanted to get the ball rolling whilst at work.

Looking for what they owe me so offers around the £80-90 mark these wheels are like they just came out of the porsche factory

If you are interested just give me a shout

Cheers

Ben

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

benlg924

posted on 23/6/09 at 06:01 PM Reply With Quote
so here they, are as promised pics of the wheels

Cheers

Ben

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

benlg924

posted on 23/6/09 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
This set has just been sold.

BUT

if you are interested in a set identical give me a shout as i can get anther set done for the same money. (in 1 week from notification)

Regards

Ben

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.