Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Run To The Sun. Head Count
nicksuper6

posted on 5/7/09 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
Run To The Sun. Head Count

The weeks have flown by and its only a couple of weeks to the Run To The Sun.As posted before the run is 19th july from Newlands Corner too West Wittering.Departure time about 10:30.This is Locost meet turf so i'm hoping some of you i've met over the last few sundays can come along.Any way this post is to ask for a show of hands,by emailing me at n.ward@ntlworld.com just so i can knock out some route maps.Any questions just post them here,i will be checking daily.
Nick

martinq357

posted on 18/7/09 at 09:34 AM Reply With Quote
Just thought I'd bring this to the top of the list again!

I know a lot of the WLM are going to the Uxbridge Auto show tomorrow, but for those who aren't, just a reminder about the 'Run to the Sun'.

Once again we're starting at Newlands Corner, Guildford and heading to West Wittering, via Petworth. It's a cracking route and was thoroughly enjoyed by all who went on it last year (See my galley for the photo's).

The organiser Nick will be handing out the route on the morning. Meeting at 10, we'll leave at 10.30ish. Takes about an 1.5 hours.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Best Regards

Martin.

Jasper

posted on 18/7/09 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote
Have a lovely time chaps - we'll be sat in a field drinking tea and talking b0llocks as usual

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.