Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: March special offers at GTS.....
dozracing

posted on 14/3/04 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
March special offers at GTS.....

Hi all,

Ever since launching the Locost GTS kit, we have successfully managed to sell one extra kit each month compared to the month previous. Obviously as hte months go by this becomes more and more difficult to manage.

Also to celebrate the final arrival of the new bodywork, and the introduction of the various detail improvements (including the camber adjustable front suspension etc..) i have decided to offer upto 5 kits at a discounted price so long as they are ordered before the end of march with a small deposit.

Although the kit is offered as a rolling chassis spec. on the website we are more than happy to break this down into smaller units if people wish, or indeed to include more in the kit, all the way upto offering turnkey cars.

I have offered to many customers the opportunity to buy the rolling chassis kit over time, so they may wish to buy the chassis first then take the suspension and finally the bodywork etc.. If they do this they will still end up only paying the rolling chassis kit price but spread the payments over a period of time as and when they need the components.

You will all recognise that these offers come on top of our already very competive prices. If you look and directly compare the kit offered to MK, Mac and Luego you will see that we offer more for less than any of these other companies.

Even individual component prices can offer massive savings over the competitors. Just compare the MK/Luego price list for polybushes as an example. GTS offer a complete polybush set including bushes and cruch tubes for £7 less than MK sell the bushes alone.

Also if you are able to directly compare the quality and ingenuity you'll see that again we come out on top. Who else offers CNC machined and anodised aluminium camber adjusters, track rod extensions and mushroom inserts?

Who else provides you with an extensive range of weld on brackets and panels, for your home build as well as detailed CAD drawings for a DIY build of our De Dion chassis. Also who else provides you with free downloads of engineering drawings to assist you with selecting and designing in our products before you buy them?

If you want further details on the offer and our other products and services please contact me off list.

I'm avaialble all night every night if you want to chat about anything we offer. 01795 590295

darren@gtstuning.co.uk or call me for a chat on 07770 405688.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
undecided

posted on 14/3/04 at 01:52 PM Reply With Quote
very interesting. I have looked at the website and from what i have read elsewhere this sure looks very good value for money.
Anyone out there building a GTS? can you say if it was straight forward and is help easily obtained from company?

Thanks

Crazy Jay

posted on 14/3/04 at 02:42 PM Reply With Quote
Nice Prices!

I am researching prices of parts tht i have to buy in the near future. When i was checking out bodywork between MK and GTS, i realised that every body part from GTS was cheaper, much cheaper. Just wondering Darren do u sell the rear panel, cause i didnt see it on ur site? Or roll bars. And one more thing, how much extra is it for paintin the body panels a "non-standard" colour? Cheers man
dozracing

posted on 14/3/04 at 03:33 PM Reply With Quote
We do the rear panel too. I really must get round to updating the site.

Non standard colours (gel finish) are £20 extra.

Let me assure you that these parts that we sell are not cheap and nasty. We are cheap because we have very low overheads and are trying to firmly establish ourselves in the various markets we compete in. The GRP is of the highest standard it gets left in the moulds for 24 hrs to maintain dimensional accuracy by allowing it to fully cure. A major competitor of ours is known to pull parts from moulds in 45 minutes start to finish. Not surprisingly they don't get fantastic repeatability and dimensional accuracy.

Pratically every part we sell is cheaper/much cheaper than Mk and other competitors.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nicklondon

posted on 14/3/04 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
will you have a stand at any of the kit car shows this year?
M@Triton

posted on 14/3/04 at 10:04 PM Reply With Quote
Work load prevented going to Stafford but we will be at the Detling Show next month.
Regards
Mark

dozracing

posted on 15/3/04 at 08:54 AM Reply With Quote
I can confrim that we will be doing Detling on April 3-4, Stoneliegh and Exeter as well. We may look at Donnington etc as well.

I totally forgot about Stafford, and the reviews i'd had made it sound a little mickey mouse. As it happens having stripped and sold most of the demo car to desperate customers, and not having the new bodywork etc, it wouldn't have done us much good to go anyway.

Kind regards,

Darren

dozracing

posted on 15/3/04 at 01:07 PM Reply With Quote
Can anyone tell me how they felt about the Stafford show, whould you consider it a must do show?

Just thinking about next year, and canvassing opinoin.

Darren

ned

posted on 15/3/04 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote
i thought it was quite good. got the bits i was after. Stuart Taylor, Ultima, Caterham weren't there to name a few...

Still thought it was worth the trip, especially as i can't make detling

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

dozracing

posted on 16/3/04 at 05:06 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Ned,

Your DeDion axle is in the back of my car, when do you want to meet up?

Kind regards,

Darren

ned

posted on 16/3/04 at 10:06 AM Reply With Quote
Darren,

thanks for the email the other day, i did recieve it. I'll give you a call, been a bit busy, I'm sure you know how it is!!

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.