Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: sva booking and p/work.
Mike McKinstry

posted on 15/3/04 at 09:54 PM Reply With Quote
sva booking and p/work.

Hi,right have got to that stage and have phoned Ipswich dvla who have told me nearest station to suffolk is Norwich-how do I book-just phone up centre like booking mot.Secondly I have forms V55 but am not sure whether to use v55/4 or v55/5-presumably 5 as am using donor in new chassis.
What paperwork do I need to take to the sva -627 and v55?
Anyone been to Norwich-Sva centre that is?
Mike.

Kitlooney1000

posted on 15/3/04 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
phone dvla and ask them to send you an kitcar pack out, it has all the forms you need to apply for the relavent tests and goods guides how to fill in the forms
Avoneer

posted on 15/3/04 at 10:31 PM Reply With Quote
I filled in the V55/5 and 627 and sent them to DVLA with a covering letter. They phoned me a week later and came out and checked my Tiger supplied VIN number.
All I have to do now is send of my SVA application and then take my MAC (when I pass) to the DVLA office where they will pull up my details of my V55/5 and 627 and give me a reg and some tax in exchange for some wonga.
Hope that helps,
Pat...

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mk-Ninja

posted on 16/3/04 at 09:09 AM Reply With Quote
Sounds simple anyway. Sent my SVA form off yesterday, so Id better pull my finger out and get it finished

I'm sure I've got one, just don't know where I've put it

tractorboy

posted on 16/3/04 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
hello mate if its any help ive been to norwich for sva today(and failed) nothing serious but enough not to be able to fix it on the spot.the guys there are very helpful and very fair. as for what paper work to take my advice would be take everything you have to do with the car.its much easier if you can give him proof of anything on the spot.saves alot of time and messing about. if i can be of any help just give me a shout mail address is on here somewhere!and im just down the road near newmarket.
elitewiring

posted on 16/3/04 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
tractor boy, what did it fail on then, you obviously didnt take enough tools, volvo too small!!!!
tractorboy

posted on 17/3/04 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
yea thanks matt ! full list in the avon section . cant beat having a volvo estate to back you up! full of tools and spares and a keen mechanic
tractorboy

posted on 17/3/04 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
mike ive sent you a u2u mate hope its of some help

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.