Author: Subject: Carbon panel
tapkutez

posted on 25/7/09 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
Carbon panel

New carbon panel for your dashboard.
Dimmensions 110x30 cm.

Price 50 pounds

[Edited on 25/7/09 by tapkutez]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

tapkutez

posted on 25/7/09 at 08:50 AM Reply With Quote

. Rescued attachment carbon plate.jpg
Rescued attachment carbon plate.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

pgtips

posted on 25/7/09 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
First dibs please. Subject to you posting it or me collecting it if you are local.

Where abouts are you dude?

If I die, my biggest fear is that my wife sells all my toys for the price I told her I bought them for...

SPYDER

posted on 25/7/09 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
Where are you?
Is it a high gloss finish or a satin one?
Is it the real mc.coy or just wet lay ie. carbon cloth laid up with GRP type polyester resin?
How thick is it?
I could be interested subject to the above.
Pgtips has first dibs though.
Thankyou, Geoff.

tapkutez

posted on 26/7/09 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
hello, sorry maybe I dont understand all your questions. At first I am from Lithuania, sending item to London I know costs about 15 pounds to other cities maybe up to 20. The texture of carbon you can see in picture, also I know that the first layer is from epoxy resin, the second is from polyeaster resin and fiberglas. the thickness I will measure today

[Edited on 26/7/09 by tapkutez]

pgtips

posted on 26/7/09 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tapkutez
hello, sorry maybe I dont understand all your questions. At first I am from Lithuania, sending item to London I know costs about 15 pounds to other cities maybe up to 20. The texture of carbon you can see in picture, also I know that the first layer is from epoxy resin, the second is from polyeaster resin and fiberglas. the thickness I will measure today

[Edited on 26/7/09 by tapkutez]

So what price you are looking in total to send it to UK?

[Edited on 26/7/09 by pgtips]

If I die, my biggest fear is that my wife sells all my toys for the price I told her I bought them for...

tapkutez

posted on 26/7/09 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
I will ask a courier for a prices at monday

tapkutez

posted on 28/7/09 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, so the total would be 70 pounds with sending it to UK.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.