Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sex Sells
Black Cat

posted on 28/7/09 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Sex Sells

Now that I've got your attention, I desperately need some urgent assistance, I've tried all the permutations, looked at most of the links on here and I'm still having trouble wiring up my Tiger Avon. It seems that the wiring loom supplied by Tiger and the lights and indicator arms don't seem to want to mate!

So, is there any body out there who wants to earn a few quid and help a fellow locost builder to sort this out so I can get this car on the road this year? I can't wait another year.

Alternatively, for a day work on my car I can provide a couple of days carpentry work around your house. If the wife has been nagging you to replace those doors or fit a new kitchen then this could be your opportunity to get on the right side of her, and who knows, your sex life could improve and I could get my car on the road.

If you live in Suffolk, Essex or close by the borders of these counties and you are prepared to travel to me then I will travel to you.

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 28/7/09 at 08:25 PM Reply With Quote
sugar you are just a few miles to far

flak monkey

posted on 28/7/09 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
I might be able to help you out.

I assume you are using sierra stalks? Including hazards?

Do you have the loom wiring diagram and a set of plugs for the sierra stalks?

The problem is most likely to be that there were 2 types of sierra stalk, early and late which are wired differently.

David

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

jpindy3

posted on 28/7/09 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
i have a wiring diagram for the stalks using the tiger e1 loom,coz i got that loom in my indy
Black Cat

posted on 29/7/09 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
Thank Flak Monkey,

I will try and post a couple of photo's of the stalks but its been a long time since I last posted any not sure if I can remember how to do it.

Jpindy,

Can you U2U a copy of the Tiger wiring diagram that you have it will need to be idiot proof with all the colours, pin numbers and where they go to and from.

My wiring ability is somewhat limited.

One of the problems that I have is that I have two blue wires that seem to need to go to the stalks as they are in the same parts of the loom but don't know where to attach them.

Any thoughts?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.