Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Full face helmet bluetooth
greenwood03

posted on 28/8/09 at 11:50 AM Reply With Quote
Full face helmet bluetooth

thinking of getting a new helmet - its purely for use in the car ( yes i'm sure there are many funny quips)....
dont wnat to spend fortunes as only used for m/way driving - irregular and track days. have seen the flip front jobbies and see that some also have built in bluetooth. wondered if anyone here uses these types of helmet? any pro's/cons? and whats the bluetooth connection like - is it really useable or a gimmick? having had various b/t bits of pc stuff indoors that often failed to connect am wondering if its practical?? chrs

Mr Whippy

posted on 28/8/09 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
I'm interested in this too for my bike as I like to listen to my i-pod, but would like it without the cable hanging down (it goes nuts in the slipstream). Plus some proper noise and wind reduction would be nice too.

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BenB

posted on 28/8/09 at 12:56 PM Reply With Quote
Might just be my bluetooth headset or my phone but don't really get on with mine all that well. Sometimes the switch between music and a phonecall doesn't work that well (the call gets connected but I can't hear them and they can't hear me!!) and occasionally I get interference (strangly on music mode only, not phonecalls)....
Hector.Brocklebank

posted on 28/8/09 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
hello

Nolan make a blue tooth set of electronics compatible with their n-com rage of lids, and there are a few after market companies who make add-on units if you search

bluetooth #1

intercom with phone/ipod mode

bluetooth again

Slater

posted on 28/8/09 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Try Nolan N43 Air Classic, it has an N-Com thingy.

I have the helmet, but have not used the N-Com yet.

Nolan N43 Air Classic
Nolan N43 Air Classic

[Edited on 28/8/09 by Slater]

Why do they call Port Harcourt "The Garden City"?...... Becauase they can't spell Stramash.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.