Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: bike-powered Fiat 595 Barchetta
kennyrayandersen

posted on 21/9/09 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
bike-powered Fiat 595 Barchetta

I'm looking for ANYONE who knows where I can get a fiberglass FIAT 595 Barchetta body. I think there is a guy who frequents this site who drive a Triumph-powered one (or so I've heard. I would love to get a hold of him so I can discuss where he got it, and how I can get one. I'm thinking I would like to do a locost-type chassis under the body with an R1 bike motor (or other -- depending on ease of integration). Any help in directing me to the chap who has one, or to some place I can get one, it would be most appreciated. Regards, Kenny
Mr Whippy

posted on 21/9/09 at 10:46 AM Reply With Quote
a very quick search on google -

linky

also discussions on piston heads including a link to the Locoster on here that had/has one - linky2

the girls look far nicer than that car

[Edited on 21/9/09 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
uklee70

posted on 21/9/09 at 04:05 PM Reply With Quote
I have one !!!!!

It's in the paint shop at the moment

The one in the picture is fiat 126 based

Lee

Danozeman

posted on 21/9/09 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
The one in the car with the dark hauir is the nicer one!

She looks like the girl that lived with the vicar on emmerdale. Jasmin.

[Edited on 21/9/09 by Danozeman]

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

MSG1

posted on 6/12/13 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
BARCHETTA 595

Hi Guys. I have just joined the site. I have noticed posts regarding the BARCHETTA 595. I have just purchased all the original master moulds for the fiat 126 based kit. I believe I am the only person in the country who has these master moulds. They are ultra high quality and pressings are perfect! If anyone should require a full set of body panels for the 595, I would be happy to supply them. Full set of GRP panels £2500. Full set of carbon fibre panels (Yes Carbon Fibre Body) £POA. Delivery anywhere in england and wales £200. Everywhere else, Call. Collection in person is available from maidstone in kent. Turn around time is 6 weeks from order and requires a 50% deposit.

We are also building our own cars based on our own tubular chassis. These will come up for sale on Ebay in due course. Our own cars are 260cc water cooled but engines can be swapped out of the vehicle supplied with no engine and box for the new owner to fit what ever they like.

Turn key cars will have the optional roadster or full windscreen (laminated as the law requires) - convertible & hard top options. It will also have opening doors and will be usable all year round. Our own cars can be driven by 16 year olds if limited to 30mph as the vehicle is classed as a light quadricycle and weighs 349kg. Top speed is limited to 50mph. Those with provisional and full licences alike can drive this with the new AM cat on their driving licence.

The vehicle make is an MSG and model is 595. Turn key cars will be available late may 2014. Call for more details.

Any interested parties can contact me on 07414 063 666 - msg1@live.co.uk.

Kind regards, Mark Hill.

Ciavatta

posted on 15/12/13 at 10:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kennyrayandersen
I think there is a guy who frequents this site who drive a Triumph-powered one

That car is now in Italy!

link

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.