Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New bodywork
dozracing

posted on 4/4/04 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
New bodywork

Hi all,

I know Ned and another lister from Hants wanted to see the new bodywork in person before ordering.

Tell the truth i can't find the contact details of the other guy.

Basically the car will be around tomorrow evening in Hants/Surrey border, so if you wanted to check it out can you call me on 07770 405688 tonight or tomorrow (05/0404) so we can arrange something.

Kind regards,
Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ned

posted on 5/4/04 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the heads up Darren, will see you this evening as now arranged...

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
M@Triton

posted on 7/4/04 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
Traffic Red GTS-Triton fitted with Raceline 1800 zetec Rescued attachment GTS-Triton 6.jpg
Rescued attachment GTS-Triton 6.jpg

ned

posted on 14/4/04 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Mark,

any chance of a pic from a front quarter angle so i can see the nose cone a bit better? Don't suppose you have any pics of anything in signal red to compare do you?!! The traffic red seemed slightly orangy in the dusk light i saw it in, i'm after quite a scarlet bright red!

The bodywork looked good when i met up with darren, though it was a little hard to get the full picture of the car as it was at an angle on a trailer!

I'm also worried that using ally sides the fibreglass might overhang the sides on nose/bonnet/scuttle which darren mentioned might be a problem...

cheers,

Ned.

blueshift

posted on 16/4/04 at 12:13 AM Reply With Quote
ned,

I took various pictures at detling, I'll try and get around to uploading them this weekend.

if I don't, hassle me. I got a couple of frontish-on ones of the GTS show car.

ned

posted on 16/4/04 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks blueshift, will wait for the pics

Ned.

blueshift

posted on 16/4/04 at 12:41 PM Reply With Quote
Here you go ned:
http://www.leetfighter.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album02&id=DSCN0476

Other pics in there might be of interest to people too: lots of closeups of dedion bits, and the doz shocks and bushes and stuff.

ned

posted on 16/4/04 at 03:35 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks blueshift, helpful, but none with the bonnet on DOH!

cheers,

Ned.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.