Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Megablade track car project for sale, 893cc Megablade part built track car
Raymond Y

posted on 8/11/09 at 06:57 PM Reply With Quote
Megablade track car project for sale, 893cc Megablade part built track car

Hi. I am considering selling my partly built Westfield SEiW Megablade track car project due to space and funding needs for another project. The car is a complete rolling chassis, (Chassis No SA9WS1W173X039276), believed to be a 2005 ex race chassis), less wheels, which I need to retain. The project is at the driveable chassis stage with fully working engine, drive train, brakes and electrics. The chassis has actually been driven. The engine is an 893cc Fireblade from a 1995 CBR900RR-S (SC28E-2353738), which was purchased in a complete engine package, including all electrics, engine mounting frame, filter, exhaust and silencer from another WSCC member who was converting from Blade to Busa power. The engine is believed to have been originally supplied by AB Performance in Jan 2008 and has an up rated clutch (Barnett I believe), baffled sump and has been dynojeted. Gear change is a Stuart Taylor Motorsport paddle shift. Prop shaft is a new Bailey Morris item with centre bearing and diff is a Ford 3.38. Drive shafts, rear uprights, rear wishbones, stub shafts and rear hubs are all Westfield items. Front uprights are Mk3 Cortina, front lower wishbones are Westfield but the front top wishbones are rose jointed. Steering rack is Ford, steering column and steering wheel are Westfield. Radiator is VW Polo with new rear mounted puller fan. Disc all round are new, front callipers are refurbished Cortina M16s (stripped cleaned and painted with new seals) and rears are remanufactured Sierra ones, purchased from Bigg Red Ltd. Wiring harness is from Premier wiring. Speed / RPM / fuel level / water temp and warning lights are via an Acewell 3250 unit. There is also an independent oil pressure gauge fitted. Fuel tank is fitted. Second hand black body work, and scuttle, yellow bonnet and orange nose cone are also included, but not yet fitted.

I appreciate that it is unlikely that I will recover what I have spent (circa £5000+) as the sum of the parts is often worth less than the cost of the component parts. However, if anyone is interested in a winter project that would result in a finished car relatively quickly, get in touch. I can provide any further details required and pictures by email if requested.

Raymond Rescued attachment 100-0001_IMG.JPG
Rescued attachment 100-0001_IMG.JPG

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Raymond Y

posted on 11/11/09 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
Track car

No one interested before I consider putting it on Fleabay

Raymond

Derek182

posted on 15/11/09 at 09:32 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Raymond, have sent you pm. Derek
Raymond Y

posted on 15/11/09 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote
Track Car

U2U sent

Raymond

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.