Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: free P&P on all racing stripe kits till 3rd December = £25 all in
paul the 6th

posted on 26/11/09 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
free P&P on all racing stripe kits till 3rd December = £25 all in

Hi everyone,

I guess it's time I posted our first offer from GoDesign so here's one to get the ball rolling.

I know, not everyones cup of tea, but they're very much in fashion at the moment - it's racing stripes The usual price is £27.50 inc delivery but we're dropping the price to just £25 including delivery & vat - but this is only til Thursday the 3rd of December!

Simply provide us with your preferred colour and layout measurements in the following format:
centre stripe width in mm/number of outer stripes/width of outer stripes/size of gap between inner and out stripes)

For example:
"100mm centre/2 x Outers/10mm in size/10mm gap" would end up like the picture below..

(richardk - the bruise)

For £25 you will receive a continuous 3.5 metre run of stripes, a blue plastic squeegee and comprehensive application instructions available for download here. We have 56 colours in stock so there won't be any trouble dispatching the likes of black/white/silver etc... For more specific colour matches, for example "light blue", we will contact you to confirm the exact match before dispatching.

To place your order, simply send payment via paypal to mail@godesign.me.uk - include your colour preference and stripe width measurements as detailed above.

Our new kitcar accessories website is still under development and I didn't want to spoil the suprise, so email paypal orders are the only way to do this for the time being

If you have any questions, please do get in touch

GoDesign.me.uk - Self Adhesive Vinyl Artwork, Wide Format Printed Artwork and Customised Heat Pressed Clothing...

--------

http://picasaweb.google.com/haynesroadster - Roadster Photo Build Log

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.