Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Summer Sales
Hellfire

posted on 15/4/04 at 11:28 AM Reply With Quote
Summer Sales

Whats happening to everyone. Is all this sunny weather driving people daft? I've just spotted on 'findit' that J Fosters recently built and SVA'd MK is up for sale. (Amongst others!) It was only SVA'd three weeks ago.

Why spend all that time over winter building a car ready for summer and then flog it as soon as spring arrives. Come on John.... own up! Are you addicted to building or is there some other influencing factor we should know???

SparkyPups

posted on 15/4/04 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
If you look at the dates he put it on findit about two weeks ago - almost straight after the SVA
j30fos

posted on 15/4/04 at 12:06 PM Reply With Quote
RUMBLED RUMBLED RUMBLED

My misses will not get in it, I've tried all sorts even sex, she still said no :-)

If someone comes up with the right dosh I might get a lotus Elise or Vx220 but if it doesn't go I will just drive in it solo.

Met up with the Westfield guys again last night, Im joinging them at Knutsford services 2nd May 9am for the drive down to Stonleigh 30-40 cars so far :-) should be great fun.

Ox was the first guy to spot it :-)

Jasper

posted on 15/4/04 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
sorry - somethings I'm not getting here - why do you need to get the missus in it? Mine is quite happy for me to bugger off with the boys
OX

posted on 15/4/04 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
im thinking of taking the passanger seat out to stop my bint from getting in it ,all the time its "can we go for a blast tonight plzzzzzz". iv let her drive it once but didnt fancy having to change the clutch again .
john you cant sell it ,you havnt had you moneys worth yet

Hellfire

posted on 15/4/04 at 01:10 PM Reply With Quote
Maybe it's just your driving style John...

I would have thought your missus would feel much better in a girls car... similar to the ones you mentioned

ned

posted on 15/4/04 at 01:49 PM Reply With Quote
does the Mrs havea car? why not get her a cheap old mx5 and tell her to follow you?!

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 15/4/04 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
Jasper

I am with you Mrs M, has been in my car twice in five years, and moaned about messing up her makeup, froze her ears,

and the best one was that a leaf, yes the type of leaf off a tree cut her face !!!!

I f she wants to go out with me to "any where " I just open the garage door and her interest in going out has disapeared

steve

j30fos

posted on 18/4/04 at 03:01 PM Reply With Quote
Steve, I think ours misses would get on.

another reason is there is only so many places you can go on your own, not many Kitcar drivers near bolton.

Big smiles last week coming back from the westfield owners club, cruising on the M60 at 60-65 put the foot down very suprissing how qick it picks up, it must have gone from 60ish right through to 98 in 3-4 secs

If only the rain would stop, there is a big doo up at rivington barn about 400 bikers got to get the car out today but dont want to get my hair wet

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.