Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Restored mini clubman estate
NS Dev

posted on 6/1/10 at 04:28 PM Reply With Quote
Restored mini clubman estate

Follow the link to out website:

if you are ( or know anybody that would be ) interested, then really it would be best to come and have a look, as the standard of this car can't really be shown in the photographs.

Obviously it would come with full MOT and tax, and is pretty much the closest thing to a new clubman estate that money can buy, complete with original bill of sale to top it off.

clubman estate for sale linky

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

pinto

posted on 6/1/10 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Looks great

Humbug

posted on 6/1/10 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
I notice from a quick calc of the figures on the original invoice that the VAT rate was 8%!
Russell

posted on 6/1/10 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
1100cc Mini Clubman Estate - my first car!!

Happy memories of hopeless front drum brakes, jumping out of 4th gear on the overrun, rotten subframes and fuel tank and that horrible tiny rubber hose joining the head to the block. Wish mine was as fab as the one in the pictures - good luck with the sale!

I'm a bilingual illiterate. I can't read in two languages.

NS Dev

posted on 6/1/10 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Humbug
I notice from a quick calc of the figures on the original invoice that the VAT rate was 8%!

Blimey, hadn't even thought of that!!

I was born in '77

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

NS Dev

posted on 6/1/10 at 05:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Russell
1100cc Mini Clubman Estate - my first car!!

Happy memories of hopeless front drum brakes, jumping out of 4th gear on the overrun, rotten subframes and fuel tank and that horrible tiny rubber hose joining the head to the block. Wish mine was as fab as the one in the pictures - good luck with the sale!

Yep, all sounds about right!

This one fortunately has a new fuel tank, subframes and bypass hose, good gearbox, and almost as useless but better street cred disc brakes on the front

Peteff

posted on 6/1/10 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
Are those tyres outside the arches Nat ? Mine failed the MOT for that I had to fit spats.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

T66

posted on 6/1/10 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
Reasons for not buying the clubman-

1)Wife will remove testicles if I bring another car home.

2)I will have no money left for the Fiat 126 that nearly got my testicles removed in November 09.

3) My neighbours will hate me with all their hate, even more than they hate me now anyway...

That will sell it looks great !, Im on the Mini forum if you want me to post a link there ?

NS Dev

posted on 7/1/10 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
Are those tyres outside the arches Nat ? Mine failed the MOT for that I had to fit spats.

They are but it comes with a set of narrow cooper alloys and tyres ready to put on for the MOT test

[Edited on 7/1/10 by NS Dev]

NS Dev

posted on 7/1/10 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by T66
Reasons for not buying the clubman-

1)Wife will remove testicles if I bring another car home.

2)I will have no money left for the Fiat 126 that nearly got my testicles removed in November 09.

3) My neighbours will hate me with all their hate, even more than they hate me now anyway...

That will sell it looks great !, Im on the Mini forum if you want me to post a link there ?

Yeah, if you could that would be great, thanks

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.