Author: Subject: urban dictionary yourself
oadamo

posted on 3/2/10 at 12:47 PM Reply With Quote
urban dictionary yourself

put your name in the search
www.urbandictionary.com

adam

The first Man to ever get laid.

a goofy,funny,crazii,outgoing,loving person!
a guy with this name is amazing. he is adorable and very caring person. he will always be there for you. he might have the nicknamegoober. he can make you laugh no matter what,even if ur having the worst day ever. some people may call him weird or strange, but if he wasnt all of those things then he wouldn't be goober. he is a remarkable person,trustworthy, and an awesome friend.

adam

iank

posted on 3/2/10 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
Ian

code for a hot guy. cannot be used in the case of females.

The kind of guy that will set your entire house on fire if he gets bored.

conversational climax; a mind orgasm

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Norfolkluegojnr

posted on 3/2/10 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
mines to rude.....
mattg8000

posted on 3/2/10 at 05:06 PM Reply With Quote
Matt

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

mistergrumpy

posted on 3/2/10 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
Chris
is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge.

He is quite possibly the closest to perfection one can get.

The f***ing sh*t, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.

Man I think I like this site

prawnabie

posted on 3/2/10 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
Shaun

english name that refers to the rightful king that will enounce himself to the country in the year 2010.
It was written about in acient texts that are now held in an MI5 secrets vault in there head quaters in London, England.

Confused but excited.

posted on 3/2/10 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
JOHN:

Original Hebrew; A Gift from God.
A man with a very large penis, usually above 6 inches.
One of the most amazing guys you will ever meet. Very sweet.
Has the tendency of being really quiet and anti-social but is surrounded by friends all the time. People get attracted to his unique personality.
Confuses you most of the time. He might flirt with you once, but you never know if that will happen again.
A ladies-man, very moody. He can change his mind in a second, very independent too.
Lovely in general.
An extremely hot guy.
You can't get hotter than John.
An extraordinary man with the most lovely bedroom eyes, an absurdly seductive grin, and beautiful brown hair that always smells absolutely wonderful.
He is always warm and ticklish in a few places that make him twitch cutely. He has great legs, nice muscles, and large feet and hands.
He is strong, handsome, sexy, and beautiful.
He is intelligent, absolutely hilarious, loving, teasing, sweet, and thoughtful.
He leads a very intense life and proves himself to be very hardy in doing so.
He hides any hint of pain very well, and rarely opens up, but when he does he shows just how strong he really is.
He is loved more than he'll ever realize.
He is perfect in every way.
Edit:
How can a bit of Internet jocularity be soooooo accurate?

[Edited on 3/2/10 by Confused but excited.]

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

MikeRJ

posted on 3/2/10 at 07:46 PM Reply With Quote
Mike:

quote:

"The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms."

But then a few lines down:

quote:

A gay prostitute who looks like a gorilla, usually found selling for a few bucks around high schools

I've been rumbled

Ninehigh

posted on 5/2/10 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Andy: Someone who owns Runescape and headbutts really hard things causing brain damage...

What worries me more is this site I've never been on before was in the history!

hicost blade

posted on 5/2/10 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
Dave

1. term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.

2. The Model of Perfect. No man can come close to the glory of that which is Dave. Dave's are artistic and funny always knowing how to lay down a good massage. Skills that come with Dave include major dexterity in all matters and extentions of limbs and the what not. Daves have the largest units, brains, and balls. Don't mess with a Dave.

3. A Quakertown term for Marijuana (Quakertown Brown), Made popular by the crew F.O.D

Standard.....

[Edited on 5/2/10 by hicost blade]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.