Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 6th gear experiences
JoelP

posted on 2/7/10 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
6th gear experiences

i had a driving day bought from this company, thought id just mention some good customer service. They let me book my day even though the voucher expired last week. Id have slagged them off if they hadnt let me, so i may as well mention how nice they were as they could easily have told me to pi55 off!

So thumbs up here.

Ps im driving the atom at elvington on 12th aug

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Ninehigh

posted on 2/7/10 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Do they do porsche days?

bracey

posted on 2/7/10 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
i drove a lambo there through them and was very dissapointed ,,, very reigned in and short ,,car was poor aswell ,but after driving a seven a lambo bit heavy and clumbersome .was not impressed they make you short shift etc
andrew-theasby

posted on 2/7/10 at 11:41 PM Reply With Quote
Did that exact same experience with them last month.Great fun but you do have to ignore the instructor a bit. Not that i think im the greatest driver in the world, or even better than their instructors, he was telling me i should be lifting off a few seconds before i braked which annoyed me, and also when i got confident and pushed it a bit he said id gone too fast! Surely too fast is on the grass and also they said to only use 4th and 5th, which is fine for the first lap while you get use to it, but give it some after that and youll enjoy it im sure. You dont get long enough to get kicked off for braking the rules. Unless you spin....
JoelP

posted on 3/7/10 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
when i did a gallardo last year, they were quite happy for me to give it full beans!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

smudge88

posted on 3/7/10 at 06:44 AM Reply With Quote
I have found that too, done a few driving days and the best experience is in the single seaters.
No one to tell you how to drive and more responsive than my seven

Regards

GMPMotorsport

posted on 3/7/10 at 07:13 AM Reply With Quote
most instructors will let you drive as fast as you want to go, the only time we tell you to slow down is if we believe your driving beyond your capabilities.

www.gmpdevelopments.co.uk
www.gmpmotorsport.co.uk
ARDS Instructer.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.