Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: rs jigtec
dave69isit

posted on 26/5/04 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
rs jigtec

does any body now whats happerned to rs jigtec i went to premases to collect wishbones and found a piece ov paper sellotaped to the door it said rsjigtec poplegate+appleby 35 ludgate hill birmingham 012312000962 mr mark manahan or mr andrew terpin is this a liquidator notice allhelp aprecated
I love speed :-P

posted on 26/5/04 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
http://locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=13739

it doesnt look 2 good

Don't Steal
The Government doesn’t like the competition

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dave69isit

posted on 26/5/04 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
rsjigtec

NOT GOOD I PAID FOR WISH BONES FEBUARY DIDNT HAVE TIME TO CALL EARLEAR
stephen_gusterson

posted on 26/5/04 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
I had 8k of shares in the company I work for. They declared bankrupcy in January and sold to a competitor. I lost all the money. Thats a fair few wishbones worth

The insolvency people (its called administrative receivership) gave two names in the respect of my firms insolvency too - one is usually an practitioner, the other more of an accountant. (if i remember rightly)

atb

steve

[Edited on 26/5/04 by stephen_gusterson]

Dave Ashurst

posted on 26/5/04 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
I have no idea what to do but if I was you I'd give them a call straight away and stake my claim. Your wishbones might well be simply locked up inside and I guess no-one else will want them. You might be able to convince them if you speak nicely and show some proof of ownership. I dare say you'll have a wait though.

Meanwhile I could donate you some suitable tubing to get you started on some new ones if you want.

good luck
Dave

pete3975

posted on 26/5/04 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
creditors meeting 4th june
pete

[Edited on 30/5/04 by pete3975]

barrie sharp

posted on 26/5/04 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
Dave
things may not be too bad ,my partner deals with this sort of thing and has said as long as you have a receipt to prove ownership contact the receivers and they should allow you to collect them.if not go to the creditors meeting and ask them there.Apparently you have a lien (legal word not a mistake) over the goods provided you paid for them and your cheque cleared ok. If you can go to the creditors meeting - definitely phone Popplegate & Appleby. They are a reputable firm and should be ok. You might have to chase a bit but don't let it lapse and stake your claim asap as they will auction unclaimed goods.
hope this helps
Barrie

the cars looking good" a blind man would be pleased to see it"
''stop press'' the blind mans seen it said "it felt ok"

stephen_gusterson

posted on 26/5/04 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pete3975
creditors meeting 6th june
pete

I had an invite to one of those too.

It basically said that you could turn up if you wanted, but dont expect any money, or to see anyone else there. In my case I did get a nice 20 odd page financial report posted to me prior to the meeting date on what had happened to the finances, but there was a very long 22m quid que, with my investment right at the low end of the priorities.

Perhaps a phone call to find out the lie of the land might be in order. I dont suppose anyone at a meeting will know if your wishbones are on a bench somewhere!

atb

steve

[Edited on 26/5/04 by stephen_gusterson]

Phil Allonby

posted on 27/5/04 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
stephen,

i dont know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but you should get in touch with mark moneghan at poppleton appleby, and let him know the situation. your order will have had a job number and as the above message mentions this will enable the liquidators, who i understand are working with the owners to tie up everyones goods with their rightful owners. as you can imaghine however, its quite a tricky job locating various bits in the factory, and the liquidators have been surprised by the amount of queries they've recived. however, they were very helpful and will do what they can to resolve it.

phil

dave69isit

posted on 28/5/04 at 11:55 PM Reply With Quote
rs jigtec

i spoke to mark manahan he said that he had a meating with bob today he said he would get back in touch with me as soon as he found out the ins n outs hope fully should hear of them soon
woodster

posted on 8/6/04 at 02:32 PM Reply With Quote
just been on there web site .......... officially gone tits up !!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.