Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: i dont do x factor, but you have to see this.
graememk

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
i dont do x factor, but you have to see this.

clicky button

[Edited on 6/9/10 by graememk]

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:33 AM Reply With Quote
Im mobile atmo so cant view videos, but I think its the lissie girl covering stairway to heaven.
She gets a wee bit lost towards the end but after 7 mins of singing her soul out she was crackered.
Bit of Moyet and a touch of Tyler.

MikeR

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
watching it now - but the comment is about them having a punch up during the audition.
MakeEverything

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:47 AM Reply With Quote
She would have left the stage head first if she had been standing next to me asking who Natalie Imbruglia was. Philistine.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

Daddylonglegs

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:50 AM Reply With Quote
Who?

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

T66

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:51 AM Reply With Quote
"Yeah but no, but err yeah"

Vicki Pollard does exist .....

Lovely looking family I thought !, At least their only spoiling one house.

Makes you feel proud to be British

Ninehigh

posted on 6/9/10 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mangogrooveworkshop
Im mobile atmo so cant view videos, but I think its the lissie girl covering stairway to heaven.
She gets a wee bit lost towards the end but after 7 mins of singing her soul out she was crackered.
Bit of Moyet and a touch of Tyler.

Wish it was, it was 2 fat kids having an argument..

"When you're like, and the crowd are like boooo and you're like, like"

Some friends...

carpmart

posted on 6/9/10 at 09:01 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by T66
"Yeah but no, but err yeah"

Vicki Pollard does exist .....

Lovely looking family I thought !, At least their only spoiling one house.

Makes you feel proud to be British

I had EXACTLY the same reaction!

Imagine living near them, URGHHHHH!

You only live once - make the most of it!

Radical Clubsport, Kwaker motor
'94 MX5 MK1, 1.8
F10 M5 - 600bhp Daily Hack
Range Rover Sport - Wife's Car
Mercedes A class - Son's Car

eddie99

posted on 6/9/10 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote
I watched it last night, cheered me up

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
jabbahutt

posted on 6/9/10 at 09:10 AM Reply With Quote
I pray that those two aren't a typical example of 18 year olds in this country or we're truly doomed.

SeanStone

posted on 6/9/10 at 09:14 AM Reply With Quote
That was depressing. What worth are they?
Ninehigh

posted on 6/9/10 at 09:21 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SeanStone

Well if you were generous at 25p per pound I reckon there's a couple hundred quid between the family

iank

posted on 6/9/10 at 09:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SeanStone

A warning to others?

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

mattyc

posted on 6/9/10 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
Has there every been a better reason for the goverment to pay for sterilzation?? Think of how much we could have saved as a nation!!
se7en

posted on 6/9/10 at 12:04 PM Reply With Quote
I never ever watch X-Factor and those two kids endorse my argument for this type of farce. There was never anything like this on ‘New Faces’ or ‘Opportunity Knocks’. Both these shows gave the British public some memorable stars without any tantrums.

The promoter(s) build up the hopes and aspirations of kids, drag them onto a stage and encourage them to make idiots of themselves. There should be private auditions, and when they have weeded out the no-hoper's they should have a public viewing.

I feel that the promoter(s) relish this type of behaviour as it sells.

The other comments about these kids and their families are discriminatory but true.

Tom

balidey

posted on 6/9/10 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
I'm Abby and I'm Lisa and together we're ..... 50 stone

Dutch bears have terrible skin due to their clogged paws

eddie99

posted on 6/9/10 at 12:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balidey
I'm Abby and I'm Lisa and together we're ..... 50 stone

Your very generous... I would have thought atleast 50...

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
DaveFJ

posted on 6/9/10 at 12:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by se7en

There should be private auditions, and when they have weeded out the no-hoper's they should have a public viewing.

Tom

Sadly there are! there are loads of 'pre-auditions' where several teams weed it down to the 'lucky few' that actually get in front of the panel....
Problem is they are tasked with passing through anyone who is entertaining - that includes the psychos!

It really is the worst trash telly on earth - but millions watch it - so who is the more dum?

Dave

"In Support of Help the Heroes" - Always

stevebubs

posted on 6/9/10 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
There should be private auditions, and when they have weeded out the no-hoper's they should have a public viewing.

That is how it works on Xfactor

quote:

And this is exactly why they got on the stage...shock tactics to revive interest...

My daughter watches it....I go down the pub....hadn't left when those muppets were on, though.

The next question is - what song do we want at No 1 this year? Killing in the name of made it last year; be good to have one not even remotely related to Simon Cowell's wallet this year....

Humbug

posted on 6/9/10 at 02:28 PM Reply With Quote
These auditions are the only part of the X Factor that I dowatch. It's unfair, but it's funny to watch the people who are deluded or, worse, have been egged on by their families saying they are great.

The "real" programme once past the auditions tends to be a bit samey IMHO until near the end when there are usually 2-4 decent-ish acts.

AndyW

posted on 6/9/10 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
the viewing figures are funny, 10.2million watched saturdays x factor. Thats 50% of the total people watching telly on saturday night. There has to be a reason for that. Is it to actually find someone who can sing, or just to laugh at the deluded people making idiots of them selves?
MakeEverything

posted on 6/9/10 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
quote:

That is how it works on Xfactor

quote:

And this is exactly why they got on the stage...shock tactics to revive interest...

My daughter watches it....I go down the pub....hadn't left when those muppets were on, though.

The next question is - what song do we want at No 1 this year? Killing in the name of made it last year; be good to have one not even remotely related to Simon Cowell's wallet this year....

Not going to happen seeing as he is the founder of X Factor and will receive royalties for anything off the back of it.

Kindest Regards,
Richard.

...You can make it foolProof, but youll never make it Idiot Proof!...

scootz

posted on 6/9/10 at 05:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AndyW
the viewing figures are funny, 10.2million watched saturdays x factor. Thats 50% of the total people watching telly on saturday night. There has to be a reason for that. Is it to actually find someone who can sing, or just to laugh at the deluded people making idiots of them selves?

There is a moral issue here I suppose as many of the more 'entertaining' entrants would appear to have mental issues... is it not a bit like going to the local psychiatric ward and encouraging the patients to do ridiculous things to make us laugh!?

It's Evolution Baby!

iank

posted on 6/9/10 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:

There is a moral issue here I suppose as many of the more 'entertaining' entrants would appear to have mental issues... is it not a bit like going to the local psychiatric ward and encouraging the patients to do ridiculous things to make us laugh!?

In victorian times they used to do just that. The freak show has also historically been very popular. People don't really change as much as you might hope.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

se7en

posted on 6/9/10 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:

In victorian times they used to do just that. The freak show has also historically been very popular. People don't really change as much as you might hope.

That was then when there was only a few of the loons about, the place appears to be full of them now. Are they breeding them especially for Simon?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.