Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Oh dear !!
pdm

posted on 21/10/10 at 07:17 AM Reply With Quote
Oh dear !!

Hi

Due to change in circumstances I'm going to have to sell my donor bits as I don't think I'm going to get to start a kit for some time yet.

Basically it's everything from a 1992 Eunos Roadster 1.6:

Engine - 91K really excellent condition, long nose crank, runs fine have video on youtube to prove - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JVaXo3-qLc
Gearbox - as above - no whines/grindings
ECU and rest of loom - fully labelled with 99.9% of connectors. There is some stuff that looked after market (eg fog lamp)
Front uprights and hubs (still bolted together)
Rear uprights and hubs - the rear passenger upright is damaged so autolink or scrappy for replacement unfortunately
All calipers and caliper brackets, pads have loads left, discs are ropey
VLSD - Limited slip diff - again no whines and still seems to have life left in viscous unit
Steering column with lock and 3 (!) keys and Momo steering wheel and crash pad
Clocks
Driveshafts - passenger one is weeping a bit on outer CV and needs replacing - this happened when I took it off, it was fine before so no dust etc etc

I also have set of wishbones - rear passenger lower damaged (again by me) which the MX5 boys tend to want for powder coating/poly bushing if priced right (which apparently I havent yet !!).

Very sad to sell but guess I'll have to get straight before I start over.

Looking for £350 for everything - that's way cheaper than you'd get from the breakers. I haven't got MUCH room for manouvre at that price - sorry.

Lots of people will no doubt be on in a bit saying - ooh you can buy a whole car for £300 - well yes you can but it'll probably be a short nose crank and it'll probably be a bit of a high miler shed - trust me I looked at enough.

My car was a beaut and ran like a dream - makes me wonder why I broke it now !!

Oh well.

If anyone's interested please U2U - it'll be strictly collection only from DE65.

Thanks for looking !!

Paul

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

D Beddows

posted on 21/10/10 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
are the wishbones part of the package or are they available seperately? if so how much and would you post them?

pdm

posted on 21/10/10 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Yes the wishbones are included in the package - they're about the only thing I have left which I wasn't going to use.

If I don't get any interest on the job lot I'll look at spliting - posting would be difficult though as I am fairly sure that all of them together might be more than 25Kg so it'll be expensive.

MK9R

posted on 21/10/10 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
have you got the ARB?

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pdm

posted on 21/10/10 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Yes !! Forgot all about that !!

I have both the front and the back.

And the PPF although what anyone would need another one for I am not sure !!

cheers
Paul

pdm

posted on 24/10/10 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

I've decided to split this so all of this stuff is now on the great bay of E in my shop.

Link

Wishbones and roll bars are on there - if you want them you can have them for starting prices....

These are cash on collect only though please - I've tried to price them cheap enough so with fuel on top it'd still be cheaper than a courier !!

Thanks
Paul

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.