Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 13" wheel
phelpsa

posted on 22/6/04 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
13" wheel

Anyone in or around berkshire got a tatty RS 4-spoke or similar 13x6 ET19 wheel I can have, I am trying to convert my sierra rear discs to take 13's using but I don't want spend £100 on a full set just to find out that it won't work. If you have one and are not around berkshire I will take it if it can be delivered for under £10.

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scottfulcher

posted on 24/6/04 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
have you tried wokingham car spares, sometimes known as A1 car spares. they will proberly have one.
phelpsa

posted on 27/6/04 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
Do they have a website?

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scottfulcher

posted on 27/6/04 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote
not that i know of, i have seen one in another yard around the corner from me, does the condition matter and does it need a tyre - if so does the tyre need to be legal?
also how much are you willing to pay as i could get one for you. need to know your budget!
i live in arborfield so i am in berkshire. not looking to make any money from you, just trying to help.

phelpsa

posted on 27/6/04 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
Condition and tyre doesn't matter, just one wheel as I am looking at converting my disc brake rears to take 13s, so need something to try it. My budget is a tenner but under that would be nice. If you could pick it up for as little as possible I could collect it next weekend.

Adam

[Edited on 27/6/04 by phelpsa]

phelpsa

posted on 27/6/04 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
And, are you absolutely sure it is an RS fourspoke and not a fiesta supersport, they look exactly the same but are different offset.

Adam

phelpsa

posted on 27/6/04 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Actually, don't bother, I have found a place which can supply used 14" slicks. The point of this was to get second hand slicks but this will save me lots of time and effort. Sorry if I have caused you any trouble.

Adam

scottfulcher

posted on 27/6/04 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
no problem, glad to help
regards
scott

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.