Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: lower harness mountings
nick-york

posted on 8/1/11 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
lower harness mountings

Could anybody let me know if anybody on here has any photographs of the lower harness mountings i could look at ? The ones taken for iva . I would like to see how good the photos have to be and how good the welding has to be .Also whether two photos of one side would be enough or do i need to take loads ?
daniel mason

posted on 8/1/11 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
search ebay for eye bolts and for harness plates. they are where i got mine from. the eye bolt pulls the harness plate tight to a pannel

jacko

posted on 8/1/11 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nick-york
Could anybody let me know if anybody on here has any photographs of the lower harness mountings i could look at ? The ones taken for iva . I would like to see how good the photos have to be and how good the welding has to be .Also whether two photos of one side would be enough or do i need to take loads ?

Nick
If you post photos of your harness mounts then ppl on here will be able to comment if they look ok
Will this help ?
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
richard

posted on 9/1/11 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
I have just checked my archieve and found one i took of my home made and probably overkill of our outer harness mount.
It is the line 6 up from bottom, second from left.
First time i have looked at it since the change of the pics and a great idea, much easier to find.
Richard.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick-york

posted on 9/1/11 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jacko
quote:
Originally posted by nick-york

Nick
If you post photos of your harness mounts then ppl on here will be able to comment if they look ok
Will this help ?
Jacko
Thats a great idea !They should be finished for the weekend then i ll take some pics and put them on here . Cheers !

nick-york

posted on 9/1/11 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by richard
I have just checked my archieve and found one i took of my home made and probably overkill of our outer harness mount.
It is the line 6 up from bottom, second from left.
First time i have looked at it since the change of the pics and a great idea, much easier to find.
Richard.
just had a look and it looks very strong . cheers for that !

nick-york

posted on 9/1/11 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks everybody !

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.