Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lax power show at the weekend - boy did I have a larrrffff !!!!!
Brooky

posted on 6/7/04 at 09:43 AM Reply With Quote
Lax power show at the weekend - boy did I have a larrrffff !!!!!

The annual boy racer pilgrimage to the N.E.C. was on at the wekend and I had to share with you the funniest thing i have done for ages.
As some of you know I am a fireman based on the N.E.C. and we were on duty sunday night. There had been a parade of micras in two tone paint and corsas with bean cans for the exhaust for about an hour using the road like a drag strip as they left the show.
I got the thermal imaging camera and a hi-vis jacket off the fire engine and hid in some bushes with a radio, the rest of the watch were outside the station waiting for the next parade lap when along came half a dozen burberry cap wearing 18 year olds at about 45 ish. Upon the word of command I lept out of the bushes and pointed the camera at the row of cars only to watch them try to put the things on their nose to avoid the ' speed trap ' I managed it for 15 minutes but had to go as I was laughing too much to continue.

Peteff

posted on 6/7/04 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
Unofficial use of equipment !!!!

Good for a laugh though .

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

theconrodkid

posted on 6/7/04 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

ChrisW

posted on 6/7/04 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
A camera flash fired from a motorway bridge also has a similar effect.... not that I've ever tried it your honour!

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MarkL

posted on 6/7/04 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
I was in pain with laughter at the guy who sat facing me at work trying to convince the police on the phone that he went through the lights on green.

Only to find that two kids hid in the bushes and fired a flash when the right turn filter lights went green.

It was partly my fault, because I told him to make an offical complaint to the police.
It took days for the smirk to ware off

nicklondon

posted on 6/7/04 at 05:12 PM Reply With Quote
next year set up a camera first so we can all have a laugh.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.