Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Camskill Tyres - excellent
pewe

posted on 3/3/11 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
Camskill Tyres - excellent

NTDWM and I know it's been said before but just wanted to say how good their prices are and how good their service is.
Ordered four tyres yesterday afternoon and they were delivered before 0930 this morning - not bad from Cumbria to Berks.
From having done the research their price was super competitive.
I'll also recommend Brittain Tyres in Reading. Unlike others they'll fit your own tyres and be pleased to do it for not huge sums - very professional as well.
Cheers, Pewe

coyoteboy

posted on 3/3/11 at 11:01 AM Reply With Quote
I can second camskill - spot on for me.
cliftyhanger

posted on 3/3/11 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
I will add Blackcircles. Ordered a couple of mini tyres (damn few makes available these days) for my trailer on Tuesday morning, were here lunchtime Wednesday. Have also used their "fitted" option in the past, that was painless too.

I think the online tyre places are a godsend, saves all the bull you get from tyre fitters. And the garage who fitted mine reckoned most of their business was from fitting for online retailers. Hopethey get the full £15 a pop that we get charged. (I have a manual tyre changer now, dead handy)

FASTdan

posted on 3/3/11 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
We got an absolute bargain price last week on 15" Toyo T1R's on camskill, £35 a tyre?!?! Thats budget tyre price at most tyre places.

Got a mate who's a mobile fitter, coming to fit them this weekend, £30 for the lot including disposal. That makes it £45 a tyre.

NEW danST WEBSITE NOW LIVE! Bike carbs, throttle bodies and more......

http://www.danstengineering.co.uk/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
MikeRJ

posted on 3/3/11 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
195/50R15 is a sweet spot in terms of price for the Proxes T1R, they must sell an awful lot of them!
matty h

posted on 3/3/11 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
I got some tyres from camskill like said very good prices even when you add the cost of fitting it is a pain getting someone to fit them, none of the well know garages will fit other peoples tyres got to go to local back street garage.
Rallye_Mark

posted on 4/3/11 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Been buying from Camskill for years and years now, always lightning delivery, very cheap and good quality tyres. Always buy from there and get my pal to fit them for free

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.