Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: sylva mojo windscreen.
Eternal

posted on 11/3/11 at 02:33 PM Reply With Quote
sylva mojo windscreen.

Been searching around and cant seem to find any info on the Sylva Mojo windscreen. Anyone here know where the windscreen can be sourced from and also if it fits todays IVA standards?
Im basicaly trying to find a curved windscreen for my haynes roadster. But not a jet fighter style screen. Just a nice curved one that will fit.

designer

posted on 11/3/11 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
Why not just ring them?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
simonwinn

posted on 11/3/11 at 03:55 PM Reply With Quote
The Mojo project is up for sale at the moment but you could try matthew at mojo@meggt.com.

Stingray Motorsports were another outlet but from the website they might not be supplying the mojo anymore, stingraymotorsport.com

If all else fails a call to Jeremy Phillips could throw up some leads, Sylva Autokits 01507 526134.

My Mojo passed IVA in 2009 with the windscreen but this was within the goodwill period for screens having a kite mark and not the new markings. Its also bonded to the body, I dont know if this effects the fitting to your haynes roadster.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.