Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: 306 GTI6
andylancaster3000

posted on 16/4/11 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
FS: 306 GTI6

I really must get myself a new car and finding someone to buy mine might force me to do so!

So, for sale is my Nile Blue 306 GTI6 to make way for something a bit more economical - I’m doing a few hundred miles a week now and will be for at least the next 6months to a year. I’m struggling to get a new car as I know whatever I’m going to get next just isn’t going to be quite as enjoyable to own! Mechanically pretty sound and can honestly say it’s never let me down in over 2.5years of ownership; this includes a trackday, few ring laps and a couple of trips across to Austria.

Details:
- R-Reg (98) with 136k miles on the clock.
- Recent MOT (2nd April) – Went through first time with the only advisory being slightly worn rear tyres
- Tax until end of September
- New discs and pads all-round in December
- Recent new centre exhaust section
- Cambelt, tensioner and water pump at approx 99K miles
- Toyo T1-Rs all round
- 32-35mpg under normal driving conditions

Bad points:
- Has few scrapes (none of which are mine I might add!) and both doors were broken into when the previous owner had it. I’ve replaced the pass door but never got round to changing the driver side at all still works – I have a door and it can be included.
- Slight wobble has developed when braking. Nothing serious but worth mentioning.
- Front NS alloy is quite badly kerbed after slight misjudgement of kerb distance in the snow  – have a pair of these also with just legal toyos also.

Hoping for £700 ONO. Will consider a PX (with cash to buyer) for something like a 306 HDI or MK4 Golf/Leon TDI. Viewing welcome, car is based in Loughborough.

[Edited on 16/4/11 by andylancaster3000]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

damien

posted on 18/4/11 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
intrested in a p/x for a 306 dt?

Topaz gti6-tb 205 Gti (ph1.5)
Sigma 2.0 8v 306 XSI (ph1)
Provence 1.9 8v dturbo (ph2)

Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 18/4/11 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
just sent a U2U, car looks great.
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.