Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Megasquirt and Knock eliminator
RobLyon

posted on 16/5/11 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Megasquirt and Knock eliminator

Heres my megasquirt MS1 V3. I bought this as an un-assembled ms2 kit but since this path was less well travelled i built it as a ms1 instead, however the MS2 daughterboard is included. The kit was built according to miata turbos guide to suit my 92 1.6 manual car. I have also assembled a boomslang harness so you dont have to cut up your cars wiring. There is a brand new, never used GM IAT sensor (but no boss) and boost control solenoid. I have had the ECU idle the car but have not got further than that since I bought a duff wideband sensor so couldnt progress to tuning the car. Im pretty sure I did the revised spark output mod and fan control, other than that I cant remember (what else is there?). I believe its been assembled to a high standard, but who wouldnt say that! I used to work as an analysis technician at a manufacturer of automotive switches (including that jag XF gear selector) so had access to all the anti-static equipment etc. This is only for sale as im in the process of buying a house and its looking like the mx5 may have to go

Im after £280 posted

Carter/Solex Knock eliminator
I believe this to be a precursor to the J&S safeguard. Further info can be found here,
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=eAAAAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA110&lpg=PA110&dq=carter+knock+eliminator&source=bl&ots=xTP-iHD6Jg&sig=0O_ Yq_78ykL4ki4u7KRYh55KSEU&hl=en&ei=C9jOTcKIGMea8QOC_anbDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAg#v=onepage& amp;q=carter%20knock%20eliminator&f=false

Never been fitted, Im after £50 + £5p&p

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Chaz

posted on 16/5/11 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
You have U2U!
RobLyon

posted on 16/5/11 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
still for sale. Would consider part ex with a commuter/hybrid bike

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.